Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

↑ That would be a much better hit than the original. :P

Anyway, can't wait for Metal Sonic! ;D



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 29, 2012, 01:43:20 AMI can't see what you posted. Damn wii....
Oh you will not be surprised if  I told you... .-.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah, I don't wanna have to get a new pair of pants. :P


Quote from: jokekid on August 29, 2012, 07:47:58 PM
god bless you're wii
Indeed. I didn't see what it was until today. It's better off not opening the spoiler :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You may have saved me from sudden death. lol :P

So, Is there anyone that'll recolor Metal Sonic? ;D


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 29, 2012, 01:37:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm hyped up man. I totally forgot about Metal :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 31, 2012, 09:23:14 PM #4349 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:28:47 PM by Nanobuds
I fixed up the eyes. Now they look perfect.

*turns on wii*