Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 01, 2012, 08:45:11 PM #4380 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 08:46:03 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Happy 300 pages Nanobuds.
EDIT!: FIRST!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 01, 2012, 08:21:26 PMThe normal eyes could be on top of the yellow eyes, so they won't show. I can fix it in BrawlBox though. @Everyone I'm currently helping Boygos finish his Knux... then I'll finish Galaxy Bowser... then do that sexy thing that Enzo asked me to do
I don't think so, because they're the exact same size, and the Yellow Eyes show up first in BB, plus I imported them the same way as I normally do when I edit Bowser (or anyone for that matter), but they always show up when they're supposed to.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

happy 300
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

So...Been a few days.

Any kind of progress at all on Young Link from Beyond?


no news from beyond yet.

I do have other new though...

1. Dot finished Bleck. He just messaged me on Facebook. He will send him my way soon.
2. I broke my hand... and holding a mouse and typing has proven to be very difficult... so yeah. slow progress will be even slower now

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2012, 02:45:38 AM
no news from beyond yet.

I do have other new though...

1. Dot finished Bleck. He just messaged me on Facebook. He will send him my way soon.
2. I broke my hand... and holding a mouse and typing has proven to be very difficult... so yeah. slow progress will be even slower now

Woah, wait what?

How'd you break it? <: (

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

To sum it up... me and my brother got in a fight.

he is a [censored] and used a metal stool to his advantage.

left a big gash on the back of my neck, sprained my neck, as well as broke my hand.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2012, 02:50:09 AM
To sum it up... me and my brother got in a fight.

he is a [censored] and used a metal stool to his advantage.

left a big gash on the back of my neck, sprained my neck, as well as broke my hand.

I personally don't see using a weapon as being a [censored]...

-but [censored]. What was the fight about, even?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I wouldnt let him play my xbox. He was suppose to be doin homework. he kept annoying me and hit my with a controller and stuff, so i pushed him out of my room. he tripped and fell in his laundry basket

he then turned around, threw me on the ground, and threw the stool on me. then i stood up, he grabbed my hair and yanked me on the ground, giving me whiplash and i hit my hand on the stool, breakint it. he then got on top of me, put his knee in my nuts, started choking me, and slammed my head on tthe stool multiple times. this all happened within 15 seconds...

all over me not letting him play MY xbox.

and sorry for the bad grammer. its hard to type with 1 hand lol

Jeez... All that just to play your Xbox? :srs:

Sorry to hear what happen to you.

He did all that over wanting to play some Xbox instead of prioritizing school? He needs some serious help :srs:

People think I'M addicted to video games.

Definitely backhand him once you...you know, can backhand again.


yeah... pretty much...

the only way to get him off me was to choke him back. then I got him pinned, and my little brother went to get my dad.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2012, 02:57:36 AM
I wouldnt let him play my xbox. He was suppose to be doin homework. he kept annoying me and hit my with a controller and stuff, so i pushed him out of my room. he tripped and fell in his laundry basket

he then turned around, threw me on the ground, and threw the stool on me. then i stood up, he grabbed my hair and yanked me on the ground, giving me whiplash and i hit my hand on the stool, breakint it. he then got on top of me, put his knee in my nuts, started choking me, and slammed my head on tthe stool multiple times. this all happened within 15 seconds...

all over me not letting him play MY xbox.

and sorry for the bad grammer. its hard to type with 1 hand lol

Your psychopath brother needs some serious treatment...
Good news about Bleck indeed though; it can wait if you wanna relax with your hand ;3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Damn, that's horrible.How old is your brother anyway?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Jesus. Your brother's a psycho :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]