Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nano I hope I'm not making you repeat yourself or anything but.  Wouldn't it be better to have Flash over Captain Falcon instead of Sonic? I mean, Flash's bone set would go good with Captain Falcon. I don't know, that's just my opinion. It's up to you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on October 22, 2012, 10:25:25 PM
Nano I hope I'm not making you repeat yourself or anything but.  Wouldn't it be better to have Flash over Captain Falcon instead of Sonic? I mean, Flash's bone set would go good with Captain Falcon. I don't know, that's just my opinion. It's up to you.
Thats the obvious choice, yeah.

that means i could pu tthe flash on my sonic herores psa

oh gosh. tha twould eb epic. 3 super heroes psa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well...

anyways... so I plan to complete all of the imports in the poll soon. (Young Link depends when Beyond finishes his edits)

As well as the Flash, and a collab ShadowSnake and I are going to work on ;)

I voted trace but young link over toon link would be nice too, or how about do all of the above. at some point anyway.
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Wait, why is Ezio not winning?

I WILL MURDER EVERYTHING THOSE WHO DONT VOTE FOR EZIO

jk
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The poll doesn't determine when they will be done. Its just showing what y'all want from me :P

And you should know me... who on that poll would I want to make first? ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2012, 11:21:26 PM
The poll doesn't determine when they will be done. Its just showing what y'all want from me :P

And you should know me... who on that poll would I want to make first? ;)

haha yeah i know. still Ezio is too epic

>.>
<.<
.
.
.
My threat still remains

jk again
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 22, 2012, 11:17:54 PMWait, why is Ezio not winning? I WILL MURDER EVERYTHING THOSE WHO DONT VOTE FOR EZIO jk
I'm safe! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2012, 11:21:26 PM
The poll doesn't determine when they will be done. Its just showing what y'all want from me :P

And you should know me... who on that poll would I want to make first? ;)
Young Link since you've better waiting for Beyond's edits to his face. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 23, 2012, 12:02:51 AM
Young Link since you've better waiting for Beyond's edits to his face. :)
Young Link too ;)


October 23, 2012, 08:41:00 PM #4618 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:48:06 PM by Nanobuds
I looked it up first thing when I got up this morning.

As well as 5 other times during school.

I need a new pair of pants.

I'm more excited for this though
Assassin's Creed 3 - Official Launch Trailer [UK]