Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


October 23, 2012, 09:19:47 PM #4621 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:26:45 PM by Mr.MW
i mean the first two movies were ok
but they have not convinced me to re-watch them
so my hype for this one is down
sorry<.<

unless that custom model is a patriot one, than i would take it back
but the iron patriot suit is cool though

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 23, 2012, 09:19:47 PM
i mean the first two movies were ok
but they have not convinced me to re-watch them
so my hype for this one is down
sorry<.<

unless that custom model is a patriot one, than i would take it back
but the iron patriot suit is cool though

I'm hyped. The [censored]ing Mandarin is in it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 23, 2012, 09:40:06 PM
I'm hyped. The [censored]ing Mandarin is in it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Glad to see I'm not the only one who really wants Young Link. ¦D


Iron Man 2 flopped cause they focused too much on SHIELD rather than Tony himself. This one looks like it will be about Tony's struggles in his mind. It's not a digital fight/physical this time. we can tell that because the Mandarin has never exactly been a physically opponent, as much as he is a guy who has the potential to destroy Tony's ego and loved ones. This will be great. Why? Because I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like Tony in the Avengers... he was a [censored] to Cap, where he's supposed to be like very good friends with him in the comics. I'd like to see Tony get broken and realize things outside his ego. Captain America usually brings him to this realization in the Avengers comics, but I think Mandarin killing either Pepper or Rhodey would do the trick. LOL


Quote from: Boygos on October 24, 2012, 12:06:50 AM
Iron Man 2 flopped cause they focused too much on SHIELD rather than Tony himself. This one looks like it will be about Tony's struggles in his mind. It's not a digital fight/physical this time. we can tell that because the Mandarin has never exactly been a physically opponent, as much as he is a guy who has the potential to destroy Tony's ego and loved ones. This will be great. Why? Because I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like Tony in the Avengers... he was a [censored] to Cap, where he's supposed to be like very good friends with him in the comics. I'd like to see Tony get broken and realize things outside his ego. Captain America usually brings him to this realization in the Avengers comics, but I think Mandarin killing either Pepper or Rhodey would do the trick. LOL
After their little situation on the Helicarrier when Tony had to fix the engine, they became nicer to eachother.

But I agree. Its kinda like the Dark Knight rises... Tony is fighting not just his enemies, but his inner emotions and conflict. I think we will see more of who Tony Stark really is in this movie.



Quote from: Boygos on October 24, 2012, 02:15:04 AM
KILL HER.

Or make her Rescue. She's pissing me off without her armor.

just erase the unsexiness that was pepper pots in the avengers movie and make it a sexy pepper pots.

Quote from: Kusanagi on October 23, 2012, 10:50:05 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Glad to see I'm not the only one who really wants Young Link. ¦D

Haha~! Nice one!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 24, 2012, 03:29:40 AM
Well....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

FIRST! I love it! <3  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 24, 2012, 03:29:40 AM
Well....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

saw that one coming
dont know why people were guessing young link lol

Oh [censored]. Ezio's gonna be on the popular hacks list, for sure :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


FINALLY!!!

After 10 months of work, hes finally working!!! :af: