Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

YES!!!!!!!! :happy:

About time he joins up with Altair in Brawl. :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

JUST saw him on my Facebook feed.
Looks awesome! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


thanks!

Theres some parts of the rig I want to tweak up...

Also, note this wont be my best rig. I had to sacrafice rig and model quality in order to get him to work. You wont notice the errors unless you try to look for them though.

So heres my gameplan:
Tomorrow-Release Bleck (Hes 100% done)
Friday-Finish Ezio's rig, make all the different weapon versions and recolors
Saturday- Make CSPs, Test in-game, and release!

He finally made it in-game. Congratulations, awesome avy btw.

Holy [censored]!  I thought he'd never see the light of day!  Congrats on finally getting him to work in-game.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 25, 2012, 03:42:08 AM
So heres my gameplan:
Tomorrow-Release Bleck (Hes 100% done)
Friday-Finish Ezio's rig, make all the different weapon versions and recolors
Saturday- Make CSPs, Test in-game, and release!
I love you :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 25, 2012, 03:42:08 AM
thanks!

Theres some parts of the rig I want to tweak up...

Also, note this wont be my best rig. I had to sacrafice rig and model quality in order to get him to work. You wont notice the errors unless you try to look for them though.

So heres my gameplan:
Tomorrow-Release Bleck (Hes 100% done)
Friday-Finish Ezio's rig, make all the different weapon versions and recolors
Saturday- Make CSPs, Test in-game, and release!

best. hack. lineup. ever.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Ezio! So glad you got him to work in game. [censored] yes!

Its been a minute since theres been a sexy Ike hack..

Also, Bleck! Over Metaknight.

Epic hacks are coming.

Quote from: Kusanagi on October 25, 2012, 03:24:48 PM
Meh, I've seen better. ¦D

lolnonconformist

if young link was included im sure you'd agree then. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 25, 2012, 07:13:56 PM
if young link was included im sure you'd agree then. :P

Actually, I had something else in mind. ¦D


BLECK!!! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


First download! ;D Might or might not PSA him too. ;D

He's done! He's finally done! :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]