Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yup! Iwvi helped with the cape. Not exactly the effect I wanted... but its better than nothing.

I hope you guys enjoy him ;)

Permission to make him into a project of mine in the future, Nano?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 25, 2012, 10:12:50 PM
Permission to make him into a project of mine in the future, Nano?
Of course. All my stuff is up for grabs unless I say so in the description.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 25, 2012, 10:13:43 PM
Of course. All my stuff is up for grabs unless I say so in the description.

Ok. Thanks. Thought I'd ask. ;) Most people wouldn't have. :P

Bleck's my fave Mario character. He might be next after I FINALLY finish Tabuu. :P

That poll....

I sense a Master Chief hack..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 25, 2012, 10:28:47 PM
I demand a Grunt.  :srs: 
On Olimar.
With Plasma Grenade Pikmin.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Bleck looks amazing :srs:

I love.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 25, 2012, 11:06:26 PM
On Olimar.
With Plasma Grenade Pikmin.

I use the bomberman psa, so that would work wonders
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol Nano, I think we both had the same idea of making Master Chief in time for the release of  Halo 4 as I started working on him.

What model would you use anyway? the one I'm using I'm not sure is actually official, but works pretty well.

Epic Collab time part 2?

Hey Nano, I was wondering, for you Iron Man/War Machine imports, what would I need to do to make Samus's ball appear during shield rolls and her down B move?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 26, 2012, 04:02:57 AM
Hey Nano, I was wondering, for you Iron Man/War Machine imports, what would I need to do to make Samus's ball appear during shield rolls and her down B move?
look at the model visibilities for normal Samus...unless that isn't a part of her model, I never looked that closely at Samus, so I don't remember if her ball is in the same mdl0. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 26, 2012, 01:13:10 AM
Lol Nano, I think we both had the same idea of making Master Chief in time for the release of  Halo 4 as I started working on him.

What model would you use anyway? the one I'm using I'm not sure is actually official, but works pretty well.

Epic Collab time part 2?
I was going to use the Halo 3 model... and ShadowSnake was gonna texture it. We can collab if you want :P

Are you done with Bleck?

Doesn't he have another cape or something?

I can't quite remember at the moment.

Exactly how would a Bleck PSA look, anyway?

At any rate, he looks great. Len should have a field day for weeks with this. ¦D


Quote from: Kusanagi on October 26, 2012, 06:32:44 AM
Exactly how would a Bleck PSA look, anyway?

At any rate, he looks great. Len should have a field day for weeks with this. ¦D

Lots of dark pixel magic, cane slapping, and tricks I would imagine.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302