Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 26, 2012, 06:13:41 AM
Are you done with Bleck?

Doesn't he have another cape or something?

I can't quite remember at the moment.
Play him in-game.

Thats all I have to say to that ;)

oh... and you guys should try out his taunts.

Bleck is really cool, a friend of mine is a huge fan of the Paper Mario series. He'll definately like him.

Will there also be a cel-shaded version or should I say a version with "Bleck" lines like in the game?






Quote from: Syeo on October 26, 2012, 03:14:57 PM
Bleck is really cool, a friend of mine is a huge fan of the Paper Mario series. He'll definately like him.

Will there also be a cel-shaded version or should I say a version with "Bleck" lines like in the game?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





I couldnt get the outline to work.

I used mostly 2-D Planes for the cloak and capes. The black outlines can only be used with 3-D objects.

If I can figure out a way to get it to work, I'll make a "Paper" version of him.

*builds hype*


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 04:33:22 AM
I was going to use the Halo 3 model... and ShadowSnake was gonna texture it. We can collab if you want :P

At this point I might as well just quit my version as I know you 2 can handle it xD

Are you sure? You did start it before we did.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 04:33:22 AMI was going to use the Halo 3 model... and ShadowSnake was gonna texture it. We can collab if you want :P
Falcon and Samus versions too?

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 07:15:09 PM*builds hype*
Do want. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


October 26, 2012, 07:33:11 PM #4672 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:37:09 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 07:29:27 PMlol no Chief will be on Snake
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 26, 2012, 07:25:30 PM
Falcon and Samus versions too?
It was the obvious choice. :P But only asked since there were hacks of him over Falcon and Samus..
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Snake is the best choice for MC, not sure why he was over Captain Falcon.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 26, 2012, 08:40:16 PM #4675 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:42:12 PM by Boygos
:D



Post Merge: October 26, 2012, 08:42:12 PM

And my answer to your poll is simple...

REACH.


Quote from: Boygos on October 26, 2012, 08:40:16 PM

Dud-dund-duh-duh-duh-dan-dun-*rest of Starman Theme* lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 26, 2012, 08:47:26 PM #4677 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:48:24 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Boygos on October 26, 2012, 08:40:16 PM:D
Post Merge: October 26, 2012, 08:42:12 PM
And my answer to your poll is simple... REACH.
*random fish guy from Spongebob* MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on October 26, 2012, 08:40:16 PM
And my answer to your poll is simple...

REACH.
One of the main characters from Reach? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 26, 2012, 08:57:02 PM
One of the main characters from Reach? :af:
I actually have the Noble 6 (Default Spartan) model from Reach.