Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

You're gonna have to pro-optimize the hell out of it, if you DO do him :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 26, 2012, 09:25:57 PM
You're gonna have to pro-optimize the hell out of it, if you DO do him :srs:

still not as high poly as Ezio. me and nano went through hell to get him to work.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


October 26, 2012, 09:44:45 PM #4682 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:24:48 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Segtendo on October 26, 2012, 09:25:57 PM
You're gonna have to pro-optimize the hell out of it, if you DO do him :srs:
I can get it to work ;)

Post Merge: October 26, 2012, 10:24:48 PM

http://infinitesmashteam.com/2012/10/26/fear-not-the-darkness-but-welcome-its-embrace/


adfsafda YES
Great job, can't wait to try him out.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

EZIO!
Yes!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm glad you guys like him :D

Just a heads up... the rig isn't my prettiest... mostly because we had to optimize the model a ton.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 07:24:15 PM
Are you sure? You did start it before we did.

Yup it's all good, I only rigged like 10% of it so far, so it's all good.

I'd rather see a better version from you two anyways.

O.O

Big download for Ezio (since my internet decided to be slow -_-) but it's gonna be worth the wait. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 26, 2012, 11:04:39 PM
O.O

Big download for Ezio (since my internet decided to be slow -_-) but it's gonna be worth the wait. ;D
Theres like 60 .pcs files in there lol. As well as 15 CSPs

October 26, 2012, 11:10:14 PM #4689 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:13:41 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 11:07:38 PMTheres like 60 .pcs files in there lol. As well as 15 CSPs
If they're in folders, make each one a .rar then make the root folder a .rar I bet that can save some time. :vyse:

So it's like a .rar in a .rar which means smaller filesize to save time on downloading. ;)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 26, 2012, 11:17:19 PM #4690 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:18:19 PM by SmashClash
Since the shadow version of EyeYellow isn't there...here I made one:
http://i.imgur.com/9qzkg.png


EDIT: Oh, yeah, and good job Nanobuds and ShadowSnake my friend will love it.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 26, 2012, 11:17:19 PM
Since the shadow version of EyeYellow isn't there...here I made one:
http://i.imgur.com/9qzkg.png


EDIT: Oh, yeah, and good job Nanobuds and ShadowSnake my friend will love it.
I didnt want one there. The FS eyes are suppose to glow anyways :P

but thanks  ;D

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 11:22:37 PM
I didnt want one there. The FS eyes are suppose to glow anyways :P

but thanks  ;D
Yeah, but wouldn't the skin around it be normal brightness?
It'd be kind of weird. If you wanted a glow may as well have darkened it with the shadow then made a glow effect.

look on the blog post. Theres a pic of it. It looks fine.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 26, 2012, 11:28:40 PM
look on the blog post. Theres a pic of it. It looks fine.
Oh, I see.
The full face texture must be right in front of it.
Good anyway. ;)