Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

well [censored]. I'm out of bandwidth.

*opens mediafire*

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 27, 2012, 11:30:25 PM
...What...would Master Chiefs fs eyes be... ?
A yellow glowing visor. Or a visor with glowing eyes behind it. I haven't decided yet.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 27, 2012, 11:32:06 PM
well [censored]. I'm out of bandwidth.

*opens mediafire*
A yellow glowing visor. Or a visor with glowing eyes behind it. I haven't decided yet.
Glowing visor sounds better. No one knows what his actual face looks like :P

I vote for glowing visor.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 27, 2012, 11:45:47 PM
It looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL. Well a book isn't gonna give much detail and it was shown in the Halo 4 trailer? Send that to me, I need to see that for myself :>.>:

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 27, 2012, 11:56:05 PM
No Nano, that's what MY face looks like. :srs: Sent

Oh I see now. Well still, I still think the glowing visor is better.

And Nano, I know you just started but what's the progress on Chief? :P


Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 27, 2012, 11:57:25 PM
Oh I see now. Well still, I still think the glowing visor is better.

And Nano, I know you just started but what's the progress on Chief? :P
Right now I'm working on Pik's Poo model.

After that, its Chief

Glowing visor for sure. The eyes would make him look like a... idk.. developed character? I like how Master Cheif is kind of mysterious, I hope they don't change it in Halo 4... but I would know because I'm not getting it till Christmas... LOL. GOTTA GET ME SUM BORDERLANDS 2.

[censored]. Im posting past 2 am again [censored]kk

Kbye



his mouth looks twisted :/

anyway cant wait till u finish that!

Quote from: jokekid on October 28, 2012, 06:21:46 PM
his mouth looks twisted :/

anyway cant wait till u finish that!
It'll look fine in-game... BB shaders are crappy. I

n BB, Ezio looks like he has a black eye in some angels. But it looks fine in-game.


October 28, 2012, 10:09:14 PM #4708 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:11:20 PM by Lee
Lol, at first I thought you meant "Poo" as in "Winny the Poo"  :P
He's looking great though.

Also, you like our sig?

Hope you understand the artistic beauty in this.  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.