Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2012, 10:12:07 PMSexy sig is sexy.
I think those 3 make a good team imo. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2012, 06:20:02 PMI'm riggin this sexy model for Pik.
Those fingers one his left hand aren't rigged yet huh?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2012, 06:20:02 PM
I'm riggin this sexy model for Pik.



looking great! i might ask to rig his masked man if he will never finish him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 28, 2012, 11:51:39 PM
looking great! i might ask to rig his masked man if he will never finish him.

Spex is rigging Masked Man over Ness.

Pik is gonna continue making custom models, and looking for people to rig them and what not, so make a reservation next time maybe? lol

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 28, 2012, 11:43:08 PM
Those fingers one his left hand aren't rigged yet huh?
only the left index finger is rigged so far

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 28, 2012, 11:34:52 PM
I think those 3 make a good team imo. :srs:
Me, Nano and Boygos? I know, we make a great team :D

And Nano by "Pik" do you mean Olimar?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 29, 2012, 04:09:31 AM #4716 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 04:13:59 AM by Pik
hi im pik

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 04:13:59 AM

swag
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


October 29, 2012, 07:02:43 AM #4717 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:04:49 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Pik on October 29, 2012, 04:09:31 AM
hi im pik

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 04:13:59 AM

swag
<.<?

EDIT: Oh, i saw lee post, everything is clear now. :P

Epic Model Btw  ;D

Quote from: Pik on October 29, 2012, 04:09:31 AM
hi im pik

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 04:13:59 AM

swag
wat up pik
sexah model
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



October 29, 2012, 11:39:53 PM #4720 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:50:01 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 29, 2012, 07:14:35 PM
Hey Nanobuds
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bye Nanobuds
<3

@everyone



ShadowSnake is going to fix the textures. He can keep them at 1024x1024, since I optimized the model enough. Its gonna be so sexy.


Now gotta T-Pose, Rig, then make some type of sexy shader.

Dear Nano.
I love you.
Sincerly, every Halo fan.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 29, 2012, 11:39:53 PM<3 @everyone ShadowSnake is going to fix the textures. He can keep them at 1024x1024, since I optimized the model enough. Its gonna be so sexy. Now gotta T-Pose, Rig, then make some type of sexy shader.
Patrick saying "I love you" 10 hour loop
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 30, 2012, 12:13:42 AM
Dear Nano.
I love you.
Sincerly, every Halo fan.

As long as he rigs and t-poses it well :P
Which he will :P

RIGHT :srs:

Quote from: NiCO on October 30, 2012, 12:19:29 AM
As long as he rigs and t-poses it well :P
Which he will :P

RIGHT :srs:
Of course. ;)

Will you help me make a nice shader when the time comes? I'm still kinda experimenting with it all.