Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I thought he had weapons on him... :>.>:

Time to play!!! :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 22, 2012, 03:35:14 AM
I thought he had weapons on him... :>.>:

Time to play!!! :af:
That version's filesize was too big :/



Quote from: Nanobuds on November 22, 2012, 03:36:34 AM
That version's filesize was too big :/
Ah damn that's a shame.  Would've been kickass to see him with all of his gear. :(

Oh well, I'll still use him.

Master Chief! Added him to my SD just now.

Can it be Poo time now? Sir?


nice now i haz a green alt for snake :P
(had i already commented about MC?)

Guile was my old Green Costume. Think Adfroman or something made him, but its a bit outdated.

Master is amazing! Love the work you did with the rig model, ShadowSnake's sexy texture, and BlackJax Nico's magic he did with the shader.

And he has sexy weapons!

Outstanding hack!

I love this rig. Here are some CSPs for you, if you guys need them. I'm too lazy to add them to the download.


Dirty 117 CSP


Dirty Normal CSP


Clean 117 Tag


Clean Normal


Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 22, 2012, 09:04:59 PMGuile was my old Green Costume. Think Adfroman or something made him, but its a bit outdated. Master is amazing! Love the work you did with the rig model, ShadowSnake's sexy texture, and BlackJax's magic he did with the shader. And he has sexy weapons! Outstanding hack!
lol His name is BlackJax again, and fixed. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I'm not an assassins creed fan at all, but I must say that your ezio it's just perfect.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ezio is by far the best hack you've ever made. The fact that you managed to get it all working with so little clipping, and with the robes and stuff all just flowing perfectly is simply bonerific.