Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
didnt mariodk made a shadow with all that?

i dont know why ppl still do shadows really it looks like a waste of time imo.
No offence to him, but the Shine effects on the rings didnt work, and he used the vertex. All he did was add proper shoes and his wrist gear.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 03, 2012, 10:29:39 PM
No offence to him, but the Shine effects on the rings didnt work, and he used the vertex. All he did was add proper shoes and his wrist gear.

the glitch with the shine on the rings looks cool haha! it looks like he has super bling. it's fitting for the "ultimate life form"

December 03, 2012, 10:52:08 PM #4922 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:34:12 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 03, 2012, 10:50:22 PM
the glitch with the shine on the rings looks cool haha! it looks like he has super bling. it's fitting for the "ultimate life form"
The rig shows his eye texture...

Also the UV's mapping was awful, the textures on the spines arent right. It was just a half-assed project.


@everyone
Guess who gave Snake a working cape?

That's right. This guy.

Note: This is a simple 5 minute rig. It is far from being done.


Hopefully it doesn't cause any GFX glitches >.>

My texture actually looks better on him than I remember. Did you edit it?


The title of your thread made my day. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on December 04, 2012, 12:41:28 AM
My texture actually looks better on him than I remember. Did you edit it?
Nope. BrawlBox always makes textures look better. 3ds max keeps them low quality so the program runs smoother.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 04, 2012, 12:44:50 AM
The title of your thread made my day. :srs:
;)

*Scrolls down for boobs*

There's no boobs. :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you want boobs?

heres some boobs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I GET IT.
HAHA.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Boba Fett doesn't look half bad with that rig...or atleast in that pic he doesn't lol.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wahhh

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54315.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How would I go about fixing this? Does it have to do with bone-indexes? Can anyone fix it for me?

Thanks!
[/quote]

His Have bone is out of place in the Bone ID tree

You'd have to arrange the bones around to put the have bone(s?) at their original IDs