Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

It is the haveN index. You moved the bones around I guess. You could leave them as they are, rename the root of the bandana and move it about the place his head body starts. Rig only the beggining of the vertices to bustN and the rest to the other banadan bones. Will kind of follow his head but will likely still look right as a cape. I tried it once but simulating a scarf and looked fine.

I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that the RHaveN adn LHaveN bones are in the wrong index, I had similar probs when porting Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers, and porting the two bros over each other. It will probably just be a simple move the bone upward or downward in BrawlBox without messing up the rig.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 04, 2012, 05:09:00 AM #4937 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:29:51 AM by Mr.MW



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



oh and i dont think u have to redo the rig
just set it up like in the pic after ur done...
u shouldnt have any more grab issues

I dunno, but I gotta start working on Jango for our dual release


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 04, 2012, 05:09:00 AM



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



oh and i dont think u have to redo the rig
just set it up like in the pic after ur done...
u shouldnt have any more grab issues

I moved all the cape bones to the BustN. If they were on the head, then it would move with the head, not the torso.

Snake's RHaveN bone is in the 57 bone index, and the LHaveN needs to be in the 29 index. Remember that you can move the FingerNa bones around, as long as you don't mess with what bone is a child of, the rig should be intact. I think that if you put the moved bones between NeckN and RShoulderN, you should be fine, like this:

I put the BdnS01N bone as a child of the BdnL01N, and renamed that to CapeN for an easy understanding.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

a yea ur right just drag the whole bdnson bone group and make it a child of bust n and then edit the translations to ur likings
but stay between l shoulder and rshoulder and below neck just like stupidmariofan said

You can do that, keep it on the head, just lower it down by renaming the root. It will indeed follow the head but if the bone lies where the neck start (exact position) then it would not be really noticable and may look allright anyway. Try this in case you cannot fix it by moving indexes.

December 06, 2012, 02:33:39 AM #4943 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:57:27 AM by Nanobuds
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0

Post Merge: December 06, 2012, 02:57:26 AM

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 06, 2012, 02:56:36 AM
And the winner isss.....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


discuss in my thread.



I came prepared... :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not sure if the model came with her guns, but you should replace ZSS's Paralyzer with it while you're at it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I may do this request thing every 1000 posts I do.

Or on just random occasions.

So be ready  :>.>:

About getting the Jetters model...Even if I wanted to, I don't have the capability of doing so. I can't use Dolphin (I've tried) and I wouldn't know the first thing about how to retrieve models from it in the first place...

His Generation model will have to do unless someone around here who can use Dolphin can get the model in my stead. V_V

All this  if Aya Brea doesn't work out, but I won't hold my breath on that, knowing you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Must. Have. Zelos.
When you DO do him, he needs faces :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]