Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 06, 2012, 03:53:37 AM
The guy from tales of Symphonia?
Of course.
I requested his Dawn of the New World model, cuz it's obviously better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 04, 2012, 12:53:27 AM
LOL

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 06, 2012, 08:55:30 PM

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 04, 2012, 12:53:27 AM
LOL

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Quote from: bufobrawl on December 06, 2012, 08:55:11 PM
Post Merge: December 06, 2012, 08:55:30 PM
You're late.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

oh whoops was that on the first page??
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).


Quote from: Segtendo on December 06, 2012, 03:13:34 AM
Must. Have. Zelos.
When you DO do him, he needs faces :P

I have to agree with you there. The current import of him is really lacking.

December 07, 2012, 12:15:22 AM #4956 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:18:18 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
Can you update the Tifa Lockhart import with some of the new features that models have right now? She's an iconic video game character and I think she deserves more attention. I think this would be cool over Zero Suit Samus or Sheik.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?wqt1omgvy3e1ebo

This is the Dissidia model. It's in .obj format.

Credit to Crett from the Spriters-Resource

Here's a note from the original ripper:

"So I recently got CFW on my PSP. Unfortunately, I couldn't play Duodecim on it because I have a PSP 3000 and the 3000 doesn't have CFW that supports blah blah blah.
Anyway, I was able to dump my iso, and after looking around online, I figured out how to rip characters, objects, and even stages from the game.

These are all the ones I've converted so far. :0 (The Kain in my avatar was ripped by someone else. It might have been Zerox.)
Unfortunately, I was only able to provide the stages in .smd format because they create themselves with parts using their skeleton and wouldn't look right in .obj.
Which reminds me, I'm going to be posting the world maps, too. Just saying.
The UVs are upside down for the rips, by the way. Just mirror the Y axis and they should work.

Tell me if I missed anything.
Oh yeah. It exported some format called .rda, so I included it even though I don't know what it is."


Edit: looks like I missed my chance. Sorry! But enjoy this post.


Quote from: dRage on December 06, 2012, 10:50:55 PM
I have to agree with you there. The current import of him is really lacking.
We also need a good Kratos, but the best model of him is in Vesperia, and he hasn't been ripped yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 07, 2012, 12:15:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want to lift that skirt of hers.  :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2012, 04:02:10 AM
We also need a good Kratos, but the best model of him is in Vesperia, and he hasn't been ripped yet.

The rig by ramon over Link is really well done, it's the ToS model but it looks decent enough. My only gripe with it is the lack of expressions.

It's a shame though that his ToV model hasn't been ripped. Kinda weird, too. There are people working on a full translation for the enhanced PS3 port so you'd think the models would have been cracked as well =/

Quote from: dRage on December 07, 2012, 02:45:43 PM
The rig by ramon over Link is really well done, it's the ToS model but it looks decent enough. My only gripe with it is the lack of expressions.

It's a shame though that his ToV model hasn't been ripped. Kinda weird, too. There are people working on a full translation for the enhanced PS3 port so you'd think the models would have been cracked as well =/
Yea. The thing that turned me off of that was the lack of emotion.

And someday, we'll get that Kratos...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



oh yes I love me some low-poly panties
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Lee on December 07, 2012, 04:18:17 AM
I want to lift that skirt of hers.  :>.>:
who doesn't want to see some pixelated panties :S

Finally, someone who agrees with me!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]