Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


For the record, I didn't really mean it. hexagons sure are sexy right

Anyway, the Dissidia model's pretty nice, but is there a higher poly one out there? Crisis Core or whatever?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


He's not doing Tifa....ugh.... :>.>palm: Now enough off-topic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm not doing Tifa lol. So idk why shes being discussed. :P

Did you already started Generations Shadow? Because I made one wothout moving eyes and expressions in case you want to save the rigging part, unless you want to make it from scratch of course.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 08, 2012, 07:07:07 PM
Did you already started Generations Shadow? Because I made one wothout moving eyes and expressions in case you want to save the rigging part, unless you want to make it from scratch of course.
;o

send him to meee



I'm no Shadow fan but.......




can't wait for a new and true Shadow. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm just preparing myself for all the haters I'm gonna get.

Oh well.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 08, 2012, 10:24:39 PM
I'm just preparing myself for all the haters I'm gonna get.

Oh well.
Hope you are ready. :>.>:

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 08, 2012, 10:19:15 PM
I'm no Shadow fan but.......




can't wait for a new and true Shadow. :>.>:
Followed by 10000 versions of it :vyse:


Well the real problem with all the Shadow hacks is that half of them are the same, others are crappy, some are good, and a few are perfect like Mariodk's, Flygon's, the one you'll make, and a few other ones, and then more are weird retextures are recolors. The only Shadow hacks I ever get are the perfect ones like Mariodk's because I know it'll look the best ingame. Your is going to be better since it uses the Generations model, which is better than the awesomely made vertex out of Sonic.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Make it so no one is allowed to make recolors or changes to it, and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you'll start another shadow epidemic


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 08, 2012, 10:31:41 PM

LOL
Defauqe are you warned? o_O

Quote from: Boygos on December 08, 2012, 11:33:19 PM
Make it so no one is allowed to make recolors or changes to it, and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you'll start another shadow epidemic
This^

*cough* make shadow Ezio,will be moar epic. *cough*