Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

dont we already have a Shadow with expressions,moving eyes,perfect rig(since it was using sonic´s body and hands) and perfect in polygons(unlike the vertex) and good shaders too =
the shadow i made
and not lagging since its not too high poly as .gen models is

but the expressions on this shadow still looks awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 09, 2012, 09:27:37 PM
dont we already have a Shadow with expressions,moving eyes,perfect rig(since it was using sonic´s body and hands) and perfect in polygons(unlike the vertex) and good shaders too =
the shadow i made
and not lagging since its not too high poly as .gen models is

but the expressions on this shadow still looks awesome
Yours has UV issues on the spikes. Also, the expressions are mostly the same, and some shaders were glitchy.

There were also some issues with the normals. And I don't like the vertexed head.

Mine will also have moveable spikes

As I said before, I'm not updating him just to have another shadow. I'm updating an original, existing import of mine that is outdated.

I looked at the thread title, and right away, i knew shadow XD

I support this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 09, 2012, 10:16:21 PM #5013 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:19:02 PM by Lee
[censored] me I wish I never deleted that hack of my SD card... Anyways. He's looking great.

EDIT: Flygon's texture looks pretty sexy though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on December 09, 2012, 10:16:21 PM
EDIT: Flygon's texture looks pretty sexy though.
lol, you are like the only one who saw it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 10:23:34 PM
lol, you are like the only one who saw it.
Ours look kinda similar

Heres mine so far:

Hmm....I think I prefer Flygon's version more, but I can go with Nano's.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I prefer Dot's texture out of all of them >.>

I'll use Nano's and Flygon's. Moar Shadow! :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Btw is Shadow gonna have....... *cough* a custom shadow?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 10:38:29 PMBtw is Shadow gonna have....... *cough* a custom shadow?
^this, if anything edit the spikes of the shadow model to look like Shadow's if you don't add the rings and mess with teh shoes. It's funny how most imports still don't have custom shadow models, probably because you really have to pause the game to notice the difference. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Lol, I don't know why I'm erotically hyped for another Shadow hack.  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 09, 2012, 11:04:48 PM #5023 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:42:19 PM by Flygon
I'll try to improve mine a bit.

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 11:40:57 PM

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm getting there.
Left is original with edits, right is the one I'm tring to make brawl styled. (excuse the pixelated version in the left, is a resized version in paint)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Lee on December 09, 2012, 10:55:53 PMLol, I don't know why I'm erotically hyped for another Shadow hack.  :srs:
Because Nanobuds is making it, and anything with Nanobuds as one of the makers is epic....now why isn't SMG Bowser popular? :'(
Anyways I want to see Dot's texture sure I have a better understanding of the epicness you want.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.