Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think? Is this good enough? Does it sucks? Seriously, I need to know, it's my first time making brawl style.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 12:31:19 AM
What do you think? Is this good enough? Does it sucks?
Well...  :>.>:
Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 12:31:19 AM
Seriously.
Awww. Ok. v_v

Looks good so far, since its a brawl styled version, you need to lower more the saturation.
I like the furr detail, look cool.

Can't i be serious again?  :happy:

Looks pretty damn sexy to me. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on December 10, 2012, 12:47:13 AM
Looks pretty damn sexy to me. :srs:
That word you used "sexy" doesn't mean anything for you.
You called Oizen sexy.

 :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree with Ani, looks sexy, but it needs to be less saturated, otherwise I don't think it needs editing. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So, you want it more dull, gray and death? Ok, I'll never understand brawl style :flipstable:

Who needs dot's texture when you have this talented b*tch! jk, dot's texture is better >_>.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 01:23:57 AMSo, you want it more dull, gray and death? Ok, I'll never understand brawl style :flipstable: Who needs dot's texture when you have this talented b*tch! jk, dot's texture is better >_>.
Not grey, but like say this:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Promise me that this will be your last Shadow, Ryan. PROMISE ME. MAKE IT PERFECT.

jk.

But seriously, I knew we'd be at this point sometime every since we had that talk on Xbox LIVE when I was working on Silver a few months back.

I HOPE this is the last Shadow ever made, as this is about just as good as we can get it, with the tools we have access to now.


Try telling that to millions of hackers who'll make their own recolors and textures that will be 99% the same as someone else's. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 01:23:57 AM
So, you want it more dull, gray and death? Ok, I'll never understand brawl style :flipstable:

Who needs dot's texture when you have this talented b*tch! jk, dot's texture is better >_>.
I want your texture. Its beautiful :srs:

Quote from: Boygos on December 10, 2012, 02:05:06 AM
Promise me that this will be your last Shadow, Ryan. PROMISE ME. MAKE IT PERFECT.

jk.

But seriously, I knew we'd be at this point sometime every since we had that talk on Xbox LIVE when I was working on Silver a few months back.

I HOPE this is the last Shadow ever made, as this is about just as good as we can get it, with the tools we have access to now.
There will be no need to edit this one because it'll have:
-sexy shaders
-expressions that are actually different for each expression bone
-moving eyes
-moving spines
-sexy texture
-perfect model

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2012, 03:17:43 AM
I want your texture. Its beautiful :srs:
There will be no need to edit this one because it'll have:
-sexy shaders
-expressions that are actually different for each expression bone
-moving eyes
-moving spines
-sexy texture
-perfect model
Recolors, add recolors or prepare for the crowd of shadows :oshi:

Quote from: Anivernage on December 10, 2012, 03:23:23 AM
Recolors, add recolors or prepare for the crowd of shadows :oshi:
of course :P

I was just talking about the features on the model its-self.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2012, 03:17:43 AM
I want your texture. Its beautiful :srs:
There will be no need to edit this one because it'll have:
-sexy shaders
-expressions that are actually different for each expression bone
-moving eyes
-moving spines
-sexy texture
-perfect model
Personally, this whole Shadow issue is your guys' domain. I've made a Shadow over Yoshi as a joke, but personally, I hate the character. Everything to do with him. Except his .rel port because it allows me to put Knuckles over Olimar :af:

I've got mariodk's Shadow over a oneslot on SOnic, and I'll just update it with yours when it comes out, but personally, I just want this to be the end of Shadow hacks.


Hmm... I can't seem to get the moving eyes to work.

And I don't know what the issue is...