Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2012, 04:02:34 AMHmm... I can't seem to get the moving eyes to work. And I don't know what the issue is...
Did you import Sonic's eye objecs with teh Improt from Object feature in BB? It always gives perfect eye movement and eyelids.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 10, 2012, 04:22:59 AM #5041 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:55:30 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 10, 2012, 04:12:21 AM
Did you import Sonic's eye objecs with teh Improt from Object feature in BB? It always gives perfect eye movement and eyelids.
Heh, no. thats the problem. The Gen eyes had weird UV's... I'll use Brawl Sonic's eyes.

Post Merge: December 10, 2012, 04:55:29 AM

yay its working now.

Off to Flygon for the texture makeover

I applied makeup on him, now he looks pretty!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 06:36:47 AMI applied makeup on him, now he looks pretty!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
oh now thats awesome, but i think the shoes dont need to be texture, i think they should have alittle shine on then imo


i love shadow, and i love that your doing a perfect rig inb4 i love you

i need to post here more often...
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

So are those two different versions? Looks really damn good. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 10, 2012, 10:14:31 PM
So are those two different versions? Looks really damn good. :D
No, that's like the before and after.
But thanks, seems like I can sexy HD texture too :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


December 10, 2012, 11:15:53 PM #5046 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:41:57 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: -SSJ- on December 10, 2012, 06:27:46 PM
oh now thats awesome, but i think the shoes dont need to be texture, i think they should have alittle shine on then imo


i love shadow, and i love that your doing a perfect rig inb4 i love you

i need to post here more often...
they will have a shine shader. :P

Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 10:17:07 PM
No, that's like the before and after.
But thanks, seems like I can sexy HD texture too :P
its... its beautiful.
*man-tear*


Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 01:12:39 AM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54596.0


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 01:12:07 AM
So for my Shadow import, the rings, shoes, and other gear used the same material.

I created new material for the Shoes and rings, and referenced them to that material.

However, now when I look at the model in BrawlBox, the gear that uses the unedited material has messed up UV's.

I didn't even touch the material is uses.

Anyone know whats up with that?

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 01:41:57 AM

Its fixed.

thanks Blackjax :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2012, 11:15:53 PMthey will have a shine shader. :P its... its beautiful. *man-tear*
Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 01:12:39 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54596.0
Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 01:41:57 AM
Its fixed. thanks Blackjax :P
...so have you tried Shadow ingame? Better make sure he isn't over the file size, and if he has any glitches like gameplay, texture, or just model issues.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 01:48:47 AM
...so have you tried Shadow ingame? Better make sure he isn't over the file size, and if he has any glitches like gameplay, texture, or just model issues.
This, ingame can be a lot different than BrawlBox sometimes.

Don't believe me, that's A-okay.



Knuckles work normally ingame right? Because the same happens with Diddy Kong, his eyes go the wrong way in BB. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 02:17:47 AM
Knuckles work normally ingame right? Because the same happens with Diddy Kong, his eyes go the wrong way in BB. xD
Lol yeah, but that's off-topic in Nano's thread. The moral is, Sonic's eyes are a god-damn mother[censored]ing [censored] sucking [censored] to work with. Best of luck to you, my mentor.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 01:48:47 AM
...so have you tried Shadow ingame? Better make sure he isn't over the file size, and if he has any glitches like gameplay, texture, or just model issues.
Not yet. I'll try to tonight.

Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 02:10:03 AM
This, ingame can be a lot different than BrawlBox sometimes.

Don't believe me, that's A-okay.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks buddy. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways...
:oshi:


Anyways...

Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 02:19:42 AMLol yeah, but that's off-topic in Nano's thread. The moral is, Sonic's eyes are a god-damn mother[censored]ing [censored] sucking [censored] to work with. Best of luck to you, my mentor.
They can't be worse than Diddy's, imagine trying to make a custom animation for Diddy that uses a new srt0 for his eyes. *shivers* Anyways, make sure that Shadow works in game, it sucks when you beileve you're finished and then you realize you made a mistake and you have to start back in the max file. :(
And that Shadow looks ultra-sexy, hope he's ShadowKong safe. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I think its best to throw in recolors with that Shadow. Before anyone else adds in yet another Shadow hack. (Not meaning you.)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Send him to Mariodk once you're finished so he can add that Vegita outfit for you, and also put him in Luigi's clothes, and so on. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.