Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 02:27:50 AM
Send him to Mariodk once you're finished so he can add that Vegita outfit for you, and also put him in Luigi's clothes, and so on. xD
Make him have EVERY outfit and recolor before release. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 11, 2012, 02:38:52 AMMake him have EVERY outfit and recolor before release. :srs:
....I'd rather deal with people making multiple Shadow hacks than wait a few months just for him to make every recolor and outfit on the vault. Besides, we all know deep down that people are still going to make Shadow Hacks because there are always people who don't find the version they want and make their own, no matter how small of a difference it might be in the hack. :'( So I say do teh standard recolors, make the popular and cool outfits like Vegita, Luigi, and so on, then release him. Also you can use my Galaxy shine effect for Shadow, but I ain't sending you a free copy, you have to download one of the hacks first if you don't already have the shine. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


December 11, 2012, 02:53:23 AM #5059 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 02:55:40 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 02:22:53 AM
They can't be worse than Diddy's, imagine trying to make a custom animation for Diddy that uses a new srt0 for his eyes. *shivers* Anyways, make sure that Shadow works in game, it sucks when you beileve you're finished and then you realize you made a mistake and you have to start back in the max file. :(
And that Shadow looks ultra-sexy, hope he's ShadowKong safe. xD
It should work for ShadowKong. Just the spines won't be animated at all. The original PSA bent Sonic's spines to the right position... so they get deformed with the import.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 11, 2012, 02:25:51 AM
I think its best to throw in recolors with that Shadow. Before anyone else adds in yet another Shadow hack. (Not meaning you.)
Liiiike these recolors?  ;o


^^the actual super shadow texture looks better than the CSP. I'm using Dot's recolor from the v1 of Gen Shadow

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 02:27:50 AM
Send him to Mariodk once you're finished so he can add that Vegita outfit for you, and also put him in Luigi's clothes, and so on. xD
*no meme*

Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 02:50:29 AM
Shadow Hamm!
*yes meme*

They point at me......and they're saying....

"DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ANOTHER DAMN SHADOW HACK!!!"

=o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 11, 2012, 02:55:57 AM
They point at me......and they're saying....

"DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ANOTHER DAMN SHADOW HACK!!!"

=o
Heh. Thats what I was thinkin when I made the pose.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 02:57:55 AM
*Sees recolours*
Still misses brown,black,grey,platinum,gem,hamm,light green,dark green,light blue,navy,pink,light red,light yellow,dark versions of the colors i missed.,Shadic or whatever,Mephiles,eggman,amy,sonic,knuckles,silver and tails recolors, do it or expect the crowd :oshi:
Nano read or expect a crowd >_<

Just make a Shadic recolor too. Otherwise we will get like 12 more


Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 03:01:48 AM
Just make a Shadic recolor too. Otherwise we will get like 12 more
and Mephiles too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 03:03:41 AM

or at least hamm.
k i done hop u engoy
o an i useed ur hamm txtur i hope u don mind

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:10:40 AM
k i done hop u engoy
o an i useed ur hamm txtur i hope u don mind

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seriously :srs:

Its epic!! :happy:

Sure, just collab the whole team