Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tasty.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:10:40 AM
k i done hop u engoy
o an i useed ur hamm txtur i hope u don mind

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Holy crap.


Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 03:12:20 AM

Sure, just collab the whole team
NO! I refuse to have the Shadow Pin! :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So Shadow froze...

yet hes a smaller Filesize than MarioDK's Shadow...

hmmm

Did you delete a bone? Do the indicies match up? Did you include something extra in the skin modifier?

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:22:04 AM
So Shadow froze...

yet hes a smaller Filesize than MarioDK's Shadow...

hammm
Fixed^

Btw when it froze?
at some attack?
on stage selecting?
on css?

December 11, 2012, 03:27:43 AM #5076 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:37:10 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Ridley-G on December 11, 2012, 03:23:15 AM
Did you delete a bone? Do the indicies match up? Did you include something extra in the skin modifier?
No, yes, and no.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 03:24:00 AM
Fixed^

Btw when it froze?
at some attack?
on stage selecting?
on css?
stage selection

It has 2K more verts than MarioDK's... maybe thats the issue :/

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 03:36:38 AM

Hmm... I found 1 object that only consisted of 1 vert without a skin mod.... maybe that was the problem.

December 11, 2012, 03:40:27 AM #5077 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:43:36 AM by jwpikachu47
:patrick: Yes the Shadow to end all Shadows (impatiently taps foot, waiting 4 release).

*sigh*

Still froze. :(

I have no idea whats causing the freezing...

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:42:27 AM
*sigh*

Still froze. :(

I have no idea whats causing the freezing...
try these three things
-Other stage
-Fight with a non hacked char.
-Low texture filesize.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 03:51:23 AM
try these three things
-Other stage
-Fight with a non hacked char.
-Low texture filesize.
-I tried 3 non-hacked stages
-did that. I always fight against Mario when testing my stuffs.
-I'll try that tomorrow, yet I doubt thats the issue. The filesize is lower than MarioDK's Shadow.

December 11, 2012, 03:56:40 AM #5081 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:00:29 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 03:17:21 AM
Holy crap.

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 04:00:29 AM

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:54:49 AM
-I tried 3 non-hacked stages
-did that. I always fight against Mario when testing my stuffs.
-I'll try that tomorrow, yet I doubt thats the issue. The filesize is lower than MarioDK's Shadow.
It's probably because God is protecting us from the future forces of Shadow fanboys, and will only be accessible to uhh... I don't know where I'm going with this. lol


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:10:40 AM
k i done hop u engoy
o an i useed ur hamm txtur i hope u don mind

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dis es de altimut
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 11, 2012, 04:04:36 AM
dis es de altimut
No entiendo Inglitch man. >_>

Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 03:56:40 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 03:54:49 AM
-I tried 3 non-hacked stages
-did that. I always fight against Mario when testing my stuffs.
-I'll try that tomorrow, yet I doubt thats the issue. The filesize is lower than MarioDK's Shadow.
Mmm. im sure theres a lol issue like bowser or like possibly has Boba Feet.



Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 04:00:29 AM
It's probably because God is protecting us from the future forces of Shadow fanboys, and will only be accessible to uhh... I don't know where I'm going with this. lol
Lol you faking hilarious xD


don't give up bra! Do it for all those Shadow fans out there who want a FINAL Shadow hack!