Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

You just don't get it do you? There will never be a FINAL Shadow hack. This hack will be an awesome shadow hack, but people will recolor it, even if you already have recolors. They'll recolor it as their "original" characters, they'll recolor it for brawl, and after all this madness a new sonic game will be released and generations hacks will become outdated, therefore, a new Shadow will emerge! The shadowvault is a paradox of the universe, it is infinitely expanding inside a finite space. One day the vault will implode and all this shadows will be released into the world, making everything meet its end. As things are going, this will happen in approximately 11 days. Brace yourselves, the end is near. inb4someonethinksimserius
:srs:



Quote from: jwpikachu47 on December 11, 2012, 03:40:27 AM
:patrick: Yes the Shadow to end all Shadows (impatiently taps foot, waiting 4 release).

Haha I remember people saying the same thing this time two years ago.

You know what I find funny though?  Every time a good new Shadow comes out, it doesn't dictate an "end to all Shadows".  Infact, it causes the exact opposite.  It just causes an uproar of more.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 11, 2012, 08:44:58 AM
Haha I remember people saying the same thing this time two years ago.

You know what I find funny though?  Every time a good new Shadow comes out, it doesn't dictate an "end to all Shadows".  Infact, it causes the exact opposite.  It just causes an uproar of more.
This is true. If Nano makes a strictly 'no editing rule, it'll help quite a bit though.


missed alot so...

-sweet, a shine would make it epic
-dat knuckles...i loves...
-shadow pose it best i ever seen blah blah
-shadow recolor of him gold and orange etc, epic
-shadow pose recolors/cps's even more epic
-shadow freezes cuz he used chaos control right after you select the stage becuase he knows there's way to many shadow hacks and he doesnt wanna be a clone or be called "the perfect shadow" since there is 10 different "perfect" shadow's in the vault, so there "no use" trying anymore cuz he will just keep using chaos control....

problem solved

there all caught up
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: jwpikachu47 on December 11, 2012, 03:40:27 AM
:patrick: Yes the Shadow to end all Shadows (impatiently taps foot, waiting 4 release).
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I do give you props though, this is the first time I'm excited for a Shadow hack


i really dont see such a diference from all shadows on the vault really but im not a sonic fan so i cant tell the diferences beween game models tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2012, 07:55:17 PM #5094 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:58:11 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 01:17:39 PM
This is true. If Nano makes a strictly 'no editing rule, it'll help quite a bit though.
Nooobs/fanboys break or dont read the rules.

Otherwise wont be noobs necroposting or posting in wrong sections :srs:

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 07:47:23 PM
i really dont see such a diference from all shadows on the vault really but im not a sonic fan so i cant tell the diferences beween game models tough
Mariodk one: a vertex or a group of all the vertex made.
Nanobounds one: a fully rigged import with custom brawl styled texture including hamm.

Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 01:17:39 PMThis is true. If Nano makes a strictly 'no editing rule, it'll help quite a bit though.
^Do it once you force Shadow to stop using his Caos Control on you. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I got the Vert count lower than MarioDK's...

going to go test him now.

If he works, I'll add all the shaders and moving eyes and stuff... then I'll make the recolors.

Estimated time of release: Friday
Wish me luck

December 11, 2012, 11:03:41 PM #5097 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:07:28 PM by jwpikachu47
Good luck brah

*brah

brah=slang for "brother" or "bro"

bra=underwear for women.

As much as I would enjoy being a bra for a lady, you should call me "brah" not "bra" ;)

[/slanggrammernazi]

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 11:06:11 PM
*brah

brah=slang for "brother" or "bro"

bra=underwear for women.

As much as I would enjoy being a bra for a lady, you should call me "brah" not "bra" ;)

[/slanggrammernazi]

you have no clue how much i am laughing at this post.

nice one bra
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.