Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 02:40:00 AM
Dont forget the entire Team Swagtac because of the hamn texture :happy:
im not joking :happy:
Really im serious :srs:

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 02:40:00 AMDont forget the entire Team Swagtac because of the hamn texture :happy: im not joking :happy: Really im serious :srs:
Hell no. I refuse to have that evil Shadow pin. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 12, 2012, 12:13:25 AMdid you make a cusotm shadow for shadow? that can freeze it, bra
Not always true, I made a custom shadow model for SMG2 Mario, PC Luigi and NPC Luigi, and none of them froze.
Nano, you were using a regural Sonic moveset right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yeah, the regular moveset.

Maybe theres something wrong with an item or SFX thats causing the freezing... idk

I'm not sure if this helps. Are you using Riivo?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nano can you play with other sonic textures fine?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 05:12:21 AM
Yeah, the regular moveset.

Maybe theres something wrong with an item or SFX thats causing the freezing... idk

I think the items are it, cause i used to use item hacks, but after i put in a certain character hack, my game would freeze until i deleted the common3.pac from my sd card.

shadow doesnt freeze for me .-. i dont have sfx on sonic, so maybe sfx are the problem
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 12, 2012, 11:06:53 PM
shadow doesnt freeze for me .-. i dont have sfx on sonic, so maybe sfx are the problem

I don't use SFX for sonic, but ever since I got the Paper Mario SFX, i've had some random crashes.

Hmmm...

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 11:44:02 PM
I don't use SFX for sonic, but ever since I got the Paper Mario SFX, i've had some random crashes.

Hmmm...

i think i found the answer
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 11:44:02 PM
I don't use SFX for sonic, but ever since I got the Paper Mario SFX, i've had some random crashes.

Hmmm...
The only crash I get with those is whenever I choose a Falco texture and load a map, which is damn weird.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on December 13, 2012, 12:22:46 AM
All this talk about the final/not final Shadow hack

And I'm sitting here... waiting for a Classic Shadow

But anyways, the model's looking really sexy imo. Hope you get the problems fixed.

*hijacks thread for advertising*

I have the model of Classic Shadow made. Flygon is rigging it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 13, 2012, 12:24:54 AM
I have the model of Classic Shadow made. Flygon is rigging it
Flyogon, the poor mexican kid everyone abuses of. [/spam]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com