Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on December 13, 2012, 12:51:00 AM
Flyogon, the poor mexican kid everyone abuses of. [/spam]
Yeah now to work or ill send you back to Mexico. :notimp:

Lol Flyogon=raep=3ds max abuse.

@Anivernage How about no can I raep you now.
@Sonicbrawler which loader were you using?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I use wiiflow (iso loader/gecko/ocarina)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 13, 2012, 01:12:56 AM
I use wiiflow (iso loader/gecko/ocarina)
Wheres my Boba? :P

and have you fixed Shadow's eyes?

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 13, 2012, 01:13:50 AM
Wheres my Boba? :P

and have you fixed Shadow's eyes?

Hey if you need a third tester i can, i have riivo. >_>

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 13, 2012, 01:12:56 AM
I use wiiflow (iso loader/gecko/ocarina)
Probably riivo is the problem, I tried using it once, and it isn't that good. Nanobuds, maybe if you use geckos it may work.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 13, 2012, 01:13:50 AM
Wheres my Boba? :P

and have you fixed Shadow's eyes?

STOP BOTHERING ME IN GOING TO NOT DO ANYTHIGN NOW

jk i have to test stuff out firs then i will send boba and fix shadow
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Started another new thing.
Collab with SJS. Juri over Shiek




He said he'd make CSPs for all the Ezio recolors if I collab this with him :af:

Did SJS texture that? :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509