Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


December 13, 2012, 10:47:09 PM #5146 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:08:37 AM by Wasabi_Skillz


That's kind of a special case. That model's 100% custom by Demon_of_Elru. They're the same character, but the Model's definitely different.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 10:41:49 PM
:srs:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30114

Now what? >_>;
Well, that's too bad.  I mean, we all know that uploading a hack on the Vault means that no one else can ever upload hacks of that character.

*ignores the fact that Nano was previewing Shadow before Juri*


That reminds me the time I logged to upload lopunny and I saw someone else posted the hack just before mine.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I dont care lol.

His rig is lacking a bit. My version will have better shaders, moving eyes, and  sexy SJS texture.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 11:16:16 PM
No more CSPs for nano. 
LOL. 

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 14, 2012, 03:53:02 AM
I dont care lol.

His rig is lacking a bit. My version will have better shaders, moving eyes, and  sexy SJS texture.
Nano+SJS = Win  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mine will also have bigger tits.

So I win.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 14, 2012, 04:15:14 AM

My version will have better shaders, moving eyes, and  sexy SJS texture.

Mine will also have bigger tits.
Better Shader?
moving eyes?
Collab with SJS?
BIGGAR TITS?
i love u  :srs: no homo



I can't [censored]ing get Shadow to work.

Normal Sonic works. Other alts of Sonic works. but Shadow won't.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 15, 2012, 09:46:48 PM
I can't [censored]ing get Shadow to work.
Normal Sonic works. Other alts of Sonic works. but Shadow won't.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com