Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 16, 2012, 06:19:05 AM
Lol no... :srs:

the theme is a "Dark/Evil" version of a character. So I'm doing Ezio.
So... Shadow :P
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 16, 2012, 06:25:27 AM
Fixed. xD
I hope I'm not the only one who knows about the guy I'm talking about.
wat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 16, 2012, 05:11:05 PMSo... Shadow :Pwat
An evil guy in a YouTube series I like, his favorite weapon was a Red Beamsword with a black core, and the sword reminded me of it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Happy bday NANO!!!

dont ask how i kno... I aint no stalker...

ok seggy told me :af2:
dont blame me if i got it wrong >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 20, 2012, 04:43:27 PM
Happy bday NANO!!!

dont ask how i kno... I aint no stalker...

ok seggy told me :af2:
dont blame me if i got it wrong >.>
<.>
You SOB.

Happy b-day :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 20, 2012, 05:08:52 PM #5195 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:16:53 PM by JWTurbochaos
Happy B-day... bra.

December 20, 2012, 07:49:52 PM #5196 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:53:56 PM by Boygos
Happy birthday Nano! ;D

Even though I already posted on your Facebook wall, Ryan >.>


Happy birthday...just out of curisity, did you ever figure out what was wrong with Shadow?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Happy 13th or 14th or 15th or 16th or 17th or 18th or 19th or 20th birthday!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


man i need to check the birthday thing more...

aaaaaannnnnnyyyyywaaaayyyy

Happy Birthday
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Happy birthday  Nanobuds
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Happy Birthday!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Happy birthday Sir Nanobuds!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So, did anyone say happy birthday to Nano yet? :P *shot* btw, do you still need the gen shadow recolors? I got some over Sonic.