Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on December 20, 2012, 07:53:43 PM
Happy 13th or 14th or 15th or 16th or 17th or 18th or 19th or 20th birthday!

17th lol



Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! ;D

Cool, what a coincidence. Nano's birthday is the same day my computer charger exploded :P
Happy birthday Nano, have fun. You're one year younger than I thought

happy BDay, why are all the most epic modders around here younger than me? :oshi:

Happy birthday Nano!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: joke. on December 21, 2012, 11:22:54 AM
happy BDay, why are all the most epic modders around here younger than me? :oshi:
That's a good question :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy birthday Sir Iron Assassin of the Nanoscopic variety :srs:


Quote from: JWTurbochaos on December 26, 2012, 05:47:57 AMHey Nano, how's Shadow comin along.
He problably still freezes for him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Shadow still freezes for some reason. I'm gonna re-do him when I get back in town.

Right now I'm working on Goombella and a few other stuffs

col cant wait for goombella thats going to look awesome when its done

is Goombella gonna be used for Ani's Paper Mario moveset?

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 26, 2012, 06:07:35 AM
Shadow still freezes for some reason. I'm gonna re-do him when I get back in town.

Right now I'm working on Goombella and a few other stuffs
Ezio Sonic, right!?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 26, 2012, 02:12:48 PM
Ezio Sonic, right!?
Yes

So far here who I've done:
-Shadow
-That request I took... I forgot her name
-Goombella
-Vector v2
-Started Sonic Ezio