Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 29, 2012, 01:14:38 AMYes So far here who I've done:
-Shadow
-Aya Brea
-Goombella
-Vector v2
-Started Sonic Ezio
Fixed :P

Your welcome >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 26, 2012, 01:56:42 PMis Goombella gonna be used for Ani's Paper Mario moveset?
Yes it is, Ani already asked, and so did I. lol Of course I'm not sure if Anivernage thought of what Goombella would be used for.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh, I also started Tails v2 and Trace over Falco

Ezio better not become the next Shadow in terms of derivatives.

EZIO ALL THE CHARACTERS!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

But hey, at least Ezio is better than Shadow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Next thing ya know every import anyone does will have an Ezio version.

I've been wondering, is Shadow going to have his Spec Maps? That's what I think I noticed in his textures from Models Resource.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

He should if you can, Spec Maps seem to be the newest asspect for imports since I've seen a lot of posts in the WIP Thread about it because of that, I plan on updating Galaxy Bowser with his from the game after I look at Captian Falcon's materials. That'll be a huge pain my ass to do. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 29, 2012, 07:38:20 PM
I've been wondering, is Shadow going to have his Spec Maps? That's what I think I noticed in his textures from Models Resource.
I'll try if file size permits it. At least he will on his fur. It'll be similar to Sonic's spec maps

Someone needs to make a spec maps tutorial


Quote from: Boygos on December 29, 2012, 08:56:25 PMSomeone needs to make a spec maps tutorial
*looks at BlackJax* >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on December 29, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
Someone needs to make a spec maps tutorial
I love your sig :srs:

I'll make one after I do Vector... I plan I give him spec maps. I'll experiment with specs when I make him again

Hey guys.

Look.
What.
I.
Found.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it would be awesome sauce if you could include as alternate a mask like the one in your avatar...
maybe steal it from Robin?