Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Mr.MW on January 06, 2013, 12:16:16 AM
did you include a mask version for Ezio?
sorry havent checked
i luv masks
Nope. But thats a good idea...

I'll include one when I make Young Ezio from ACII


So I checked the link you sent me and connor was all [censored]ed up. Don't worry, I fixed him alllllll up with some UV flips and re-exports.

I also had to decrypt the god damn encrypted Ubisoft "[censored] you hackers you're not getting Connor this time" .DDS files.

Here's a before and after. Not sure if you got him, or that preview was from the site. Let me know if you need the fixed up files.



I have the models, but when I tried to convert the .dds files, everything turned blue. Send me the fixed .PNGs

Oh the dds files.
Try using paint.net to convert them, just drop them there and save them wherever you want, works the same as for tga textures.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 06, 2013, 06:31:52 AM
Oh the dds files.
Try using paint.net to convert them, just drop them there and save them wherever you want, works the same as for tga textures.
TGA and DDS normally work with Noesis. I suggest everybody on the site gets Noesis. It's saved my ass about a hundred times, so I don't have to write up a damn script. ACIII, however, was a [censored]ing [censored] to rip from, and I still don't know how the other guy did it.

EDIT: Nano, I sent the textures to you.


Does DDS work with Gimp? I know TGA does, I have to open the TGA and then export them as PNG with Gimp everytime I need a Mario Galaxy texture. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Gimp doesn't support .dds.

BrawlBox supports .tga, so you don't really need to conver them lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 06, 2013, 05:39:28 PM
Gimp doesn't support .dds.

BrawlBox supports .tga, so you don't really need to conver them lol
Samething with quicktime player, so if you have iTunes, you already can open TGA files and export them as .png from there.


so like... I'ma go buy SolCal V

then... I'ma get some custom stuff done to Ezio's model...

then I'ma make a moveset outta it...

then... I'ma make small changes for Connor's model

:af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 06, 2013, 06:54:38 PMI'ma make a moveset outta it...
About damn time someone does it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I gotta get the game anyway... Cause...

Yoshimitsu

But yeah...  It may not be a full PSA, but it'll definitely have those Assassin's Creed elements.

I was thinking the DashAttack would be the running air assassination. AAA attacks would be something he does in open combat, and his Lw throw would also be a sort of Air assassination where he jumps on you. The F Throw would be the hidden blade shank.

Mini-PSA... I don't wanna build too much hype for it though >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 06, 2013, 06:56:25 PM
About damn time someone does it. :srs:

Both Aniverage and I were gunna. but if Kage, Ani, and I collabed, that would be one great moveset
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.