Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


I'm assuming with the talk of Paper Mario, she's from that game...

I didn't play Paper Mario past the first one. I want to... I just haven't gotten around to it.

My free time seems to be taken up by some hacking website or whatever... lol
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 06, 2013, 09:30:26 PMI'm not a PSA guy. I just make the models work in-game. I think Anivernage is going to make a Paper Mario moveset, and he will have his buddies fight with him. He may use Vivian for that PSA.
The are going to be some partners, although I don't know which ones will be used, and what those partners will be over. I made a good amount of edits to Starwaffle's Paper Mario model, there are more pics on Anivernage's Thread, but since I don't know the full moveset, I don't know if there are other things to add to Mario. Vivian looks great, though I'm guessing that when she jumps, the tail isn't stuck to the ground is it? I don't think there is a way to make her tail always stuck on the ground to be honest, but besides that she looks amazing. Surprized you didn't include the Paper texture. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The only way to make the tail stuck was too to it to the TopN. However then it would have been in the center of the stage the whole time.

Post Merge: January 06, 2013, 11:59:28 PM

Updated Vivian with a 2D version. Thanks SonicBrawler!

...

...

...

Blue Ness has a new hack for it. Vivian was my favorite party member in Paper Mario 2. So this hack pleases me... Now if only I could play Ness even the slightest bit well.
<_>

On the plus side. I tested this hack out in a replay I made using default Ness. The replay went just fine. So maybe Vivian is Wifi safe? I'll test this further. As well as Goombella.


Yay you updated the DL link. I wonder why i never got a PM of it. lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Get rid of the black outline, I beg of you.

It does not look good.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 07, 2013, 12:41:47 AM I tested this hack out in a replay I made using default Ness. The replay went just fine.
Well I know a way to test out if a WIP hack of mine is Wifi safe, though like none of mine are. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on January 07, 2013, 12:54:22 AM
Get rid of the black outline, I beg of you.

It does not look good.
Theres a version without it. Dont worry.

I don't know if you'll be happy or annoyed to hear this, but I just updated Vivian's model. (In fact, it could take a while for the TMR server to start giving out the updated zip.) I increased the polygons in her torso a bit, and added an optional version with much smoother hair. I hope it's not too much of a hassle to update the models.  :-[


Also, I like the 2D version! Have you considered attempting to implement the paper shader version? I personally prefer the more detailed version, but it would be interesting to see.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 07, 2013, 12:42:42 AM
Vivian should be Wifi safe, yes

And I'm glad you like her  ;D
Yup, both her and Goombella are Wifi safe. I went on BB, and used them both... No desyncs.

Quote from: Peardian on January 07, 2013, 01:13:09 AM
I don't know if you'll be happy or annoyed to hear this, but I just updated Vivian's model. (In fact, it could take a while for the TMR server to start giving out the updated zip.) I increased the polygons in her torso a bit, and added an optional version with much smoother hair. I hope it's not too much of a hassle to update the models. :-[


Also, I like the 2D version! Have you considered attempting to implement the paper shader version? I personally prefer the more detailed version, but it would be interesting to see.
Erm... Well, if he were to update the model with your updates... This means he would have to do the entire rig all over again... ._.


Quote from: Boygos on January 07, 2013, 03:03:53 AM
Send me Boba. I will finish it.
mmkay

@Everyone
I'll be making a video series of my Connor rig progress... just so you guys can see how I do things ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 07, 2013, 03:46:12 AM
mmkay

@Everyone
I'll be making a video series of my Connor rig progress... just so you guys can see how I do things ;)
Hmm. learning how the the great assassin master Nano makes his boss* rigs. I like this.

*Im talking about the "when the final boss dies then comes back 3 times as strong" kind of boss.