Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

A video series for your rigging? I'm interested to see how you do it, as I still can't find for the life of me, a good way to rig shoulders without them looking bad...

So after about 30 minutes, I got the main torso, shoulders, and arms rigged.

I'll upload the video after school.

I bought SolCal V yesterday...

Yeah, its gonna take me some time to get familiar with Ezio's moveset. He cheep though... that crossbow and gun... crazy xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It's way to dodge the crossbow and gun tough :p

He's too slow in that game for me. I don't use him much.


Quote from: pikazz on January 07, 2013, 05:52:06 PMdat vivian :srs: much better than my version
Well remember that Peardian made the model, and his models look amazing, so do yours, but I'm just reminding you that Nano only rigged him, and maybe made her fit Ness's bones.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 07, 2013, 05:12:30 PM
It's way to dodge the crossbow and gun tough :p

He's too slow in that game for me. I don't use him much.

Yoshimitsu...

ALL

DAY


What I didn't like was the story mode... they practically replaced Sohpitia's/Cassandra's moveset and the Umbrella chick who's name escapes me at the moment.

Can't say I like a lot of the other ppl's movesets xD but yeah... tried the tower thing... got my ass handed to me for like 2 hours against the first two ppl. Lol its crazy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 07, 2013, 07:53:46 PM
Yoshimitsu...

ALL

DAY


What I didn't like was the story mode... they practically replaced Sohpitia's/Cassandra's moveset and the Umbrella chick who's name escapes me at the moment.

Can't say I like a lot of the other ppl's movesets xD but yeah... tried the tower thing... got my ass handed to me for like 2 hours against the first two ppl. Lol its crazy.
Off topic: I  know what you mean Kagemaru  Pyra's moveset in the game kinda bother's me but I don't have a problem with it as much as I did when she becomes Pyra Omega the real thing I have a problem with is Voldo's darn critical edge it's so annoying sometimes.
On topic: great job on the vivian Nano.
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Heres a pic of the T-Posed and Optimized model. I don't think Filesize will be a problem on this one.



and the video... its almost done uploading:

[Brawl Hacks] Rigging Connor Kenway: Part One

Model looks so sick, definitely hyped. Oh and you said you couldn't rip the weapon models right? If you need any help making those models and textures I'd be glad to help.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 08, 2013, 02:41:19 AM
Model looks so sick, definitely hyped. Oh and you said you couldn't rip the weapon models right? If you need any help making those models and textures I'd be glad to help.
I'm gonna try to make them from scratch. If I need help, I'll ask you though ;)

Thats... an amazing looking model yo...

Makes me sad that I kinda lost interest in the AC3 game after I got 100% sync on everything... I even stopped playing the multiplayer (Not uber good at that xD)

Side Note: Setsuka is her name... I preferred her moveset over Patrolkolos or however you spell his name. >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Cool, I was about to play AC3 but my ps3 died the day after I got it. It was really old but still it annoys me. At least I'll get to use the protagonist on another game. And while on SC V, story mode disapointed me, but I really enjoyed patroklo's shoryuken :P

Quote from: Iwvi on January 08, 2013, 07:11:10 AMCool, I was about to play AC3 but my ps3 died the day after I got it.
dat sucks
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Iwvi on January 08, 2013, 07:11:10 AM
Cool, I was about to play AC3 but my ps3 died the day after I got it. It was really old but still it annoys me. At least I'll get to use the protagonist on another game. And while on SC V, story mode disapointed me, but I really enjoyed patroklo's shoryuken :P

lol that's funny my ps3 broke because of ac3 :( still love the model though

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]