Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boygos on January 11, 2013, 01:41:21 AM
*cough* xbox 360 *cough*

inb4pcmasterrace
inb4consolesrgay
inb4xboxisgay
inb4redring
inb4onlinepaidisgay

that should about prevent approximately 0 [censored]storms :srs:
nope. The game catalog could still be an issue as well as the quality of the different discs. Another ewould be extra usefullness like the blue ray movies and stuff. Prices and  the inclusion of a Hard drive.  But I'm just pointing out the stuff your inb4 did not cover. Any console is fine if you like it. And guess what my ps3 turns out to only have been so dirty it overheated it seems to work again now :D.

Good to see connor is almost done . I checked russmar's and it was ok. The rig was not bad but textures were lacking. Don't be too hard on him. I'm sure your's will be awesome and I hpe it doesn't take too much to finish.

Quote from: Boygos on January 11, 2013, 04:57:38 AM
Will there be a sword version?
Find me a good sword, and there will be.

Anyways...


He works in-game!! ignore the trippy Tomahawk... it hasnt been textured yet. Ninka_Kiwi is working on that.

I'm going to try to give him expressions. Link's are kinda weird though...

Oh, and he might need a slight size mod. I think hes suppose to be bigger than Ezio.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What's an Ezio? :srs:


Nah jk.


Gee, not sure who my favorite assassin is. I would get know more about them first  :-\

Well I plan to get AC3 when I get a Wii U anyway. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

My favorite assassin is Desmond. So he should be on that poll... I mean... Cross seemed pretty badass if you think about it but he was actually an [censored] though...


Boygos is right, and considering Desmond learns from what he does inside the animus, he is like a combination of them :P

My favorite Assasin has got to be Ezio. I hated Altair and I'm still at the beginning of AC3 so I don't know much about Connor.

The only assassin I know well of is Ezio, even if I've never touched an AC game >.<
Yes, I know who Connor or Altair are, but Ezio has to be the face of the series :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, Ezio was the first of the three that I knew of.

About Connor:
I don't have enough filespace to give him expressions. I'll try moving eyes though.

Thanks so much for that tutorial, I've been using it more often than I thought, I had remapped Ben to get him smooth, and SM64 Peach to get her smooth as well. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 15, 2013, 12:09:04 AM
Thanks so much for that tutorial, I've been using it more often than I thought, I had remapped Ben to get him smooth, and SM64 Peach to get her smooth as well. :happy:
I'm glad it helped you ;)

@Everyone
Connor is done and almost ready for release. Just gotta wait for his Tomahawk textures to be done.

Go harass Ninka to finish it.



Almost done, just gotta flesh out more of the finer details...



Quote from: Mr.MW on January 15, 2013, 10:18:54 PM
it needs blood
O.o

You know what's hilarious? right before you said that I made a bloody version.

Anyway, textures have been sent to Nano, if he approves of them I'm sure Connor will be released shortly.

January 15, 2013, 10:57:44 PM #5339 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:59:24 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 15, 2013, 10:22:25 PM
You know what's hilarious? right before you said that I made a bloody version.

Anyway, textures have been sent to Nano, if he approves of them I'm sure Connor will be released shortly.
Probably tonight. If not, then tomorrow for sure ;)

Post Merge: January 15, 2013, 10:59:23 PM

Yay, a render