Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 15, 2013, 10:22:25 PMYou know what's hilarious? right before you said that I made a bloody version. Anyway, textures have been sent to Nano, if he approves of them I'm sure Connor will be released shortly.
lol
dats because im a magik man

Welllll he freezes with P:M. Probably because of the filesize...

I'll add my old custom brawl hacks to my SD card, and try that out. He worked perfectly yesterday with that.

Connor look really sexy.
Don't want to be annoying, but i wonder know what happen to Young Link.

Quote from: KTH on January 18, 2013, 06:17:10 PM
Connor look really sexy.
Don't want to be annoying, but i wonder know what happen to Young Link.

Thanks!

Well... Beyond was going to improve the model. But I think he decided to not do it. I asked him about it, but he never responded

Post Merge: January 19, 2013, 10:11:36 PM

Connor is released!

http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/01/19/i-will-not-die-today-the-same-cannot-be-said-for-you/

Hehe. I saw it on IST earlier, and was gonna post here about, but I let you :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So I'm guessing you haven't done anything with Shadow huh? I'm very sorry if I'm annoying you and all, but he was looking so good, plus I'm really eager to see him ingame, although I'm betting that millions of Shadow hacks will be posted...unless you put in the description to ask for your permission before posting any pointless recolors of Shadow. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: joke. on January 20, 2013, 01:09:49 AMit freezes... (shadow)
I knew that, but the last conversation about Shadow was about messing with the visiblity bones, I'm just guessing that Nano hasn't goten around to it yet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 20, 2013, 01:24:57 AM
I knew that, but the last conversation about Shadow was about messing with the visiblity bones, I'm just guessing that Nano hasn't goten around to it yet.
Nope, I havent looked into it yet. I was working on Connor and some other stuff.

Hey, guess what. I made this just for you!


(Download at the usual place)


If it hadn't been for your lovely import, I wouldn't have made these. After all, what would a fighter be with a set of official recolors? :P
Click for my stuff:


Any preivews for anything else, liek Ezio Sonic?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Epic recolors
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Peardian on January 25, 2013, 12:31:40 AM
Hey, guess what. I made this just for you!


(Download at the usual place)


If it hadn't been for your lovely import, I wouldn't have made these. After all, what would a fighter be with a set of official recolors? :P
I'm so glad you're around, making these sexy models with sexy textures :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Peardian on January 25, 2013, 12:31:40 AM
Hey, guess what. I made this just for you!


(Download at the usual place)


If it hadn't been for your lovely import, I wouldn't have made these. After all, what would a fighter be with a set of official recolors? :P
Awesome! I'll try to upload those to the vault this weekend.

Quote from: Mighty the Armadillo on January 25, 2013, 12:39:49 AM
Any preivews for anything else, liek Ezio Sonic?
Nah. I've been working on some collabs with Aafyre.

Oh, and ItalianStallion. He and I are working together on another project ;o

Nano, just out of curiosity. If I do recall correctly, you said you made it in the Project M team, right? If I may ask, and I apologize if it's a bother to ask. Are you working on any projects for Project M?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.