Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lee on January 27, 2013, 05:33:02 AM
Nano, just out of curiosity. If I do recall correctly, you said you made it in the Project M team, right? If I may ask, and I apologize if it's a bother to ask. Are you working on any projects for Project M?
Mmm possibly

Nanobuddy! Hows our secret pasta character doing?

ALSO!

Question time.

I love the Skull Kid model by StarWaffle that you rigged over Wolf.

Do you plan on doing a size mod for him? He's huge!

Busy weekend, didn't have time to do much with hacking.

As for Skill Kid, I can make one just for you if you want

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2013, 01:39:08 PM
As for Skill Kid, I can make one just for you if you want

Yeah that would be dope man I would love that!

I made this rig a while ago... much better model and texture maps.
Velen is texturing him.


Hey Nano, I'm just curious, did you start working on fixing the model I sent your way? No rush of course, juss curious.

Also pretty hyped for Omega, totally my favorite Sonic side character besides knuckles.

Haven't had time yet. Busy with life and school.

I just posted omega because I rigged him over a month ago.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 30, 2013, 12:48:09 AM
Haven't had time yet. Busy with life and school.

I just posted omega because I rigged him over a month ago.

It's all good, I know what you mean, I've been pretty busy as well, helping friends with their social problems >.>

Anywho, take your time, I was just curious is all.

February 01, 2013, 04:02:30 AM #5363 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:10:07 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 30, 2013, 01:16:43 AM
It's all good, I know what you mean, I've been pretty busy as well, helping friends with their social problems >.>

Anywho, take your time, I was just curious is all.
Hes almost optimized, I'll get him to you this weekend.

Anyways... I started something else.



Expect some sexy extras with this guy

Different things from pikazz's that he will have:

-Sexy spec maps
-final smash eyes
-better rig
-perfect normals
-And a little secret extra... I think you guys will enjoy it.

I also made a lot of edits to the model. His "bling" is custom-made, and he has an internal skeleton within his shell that you can see. He will also of course have expressions and moving eyes.

Yes. Just... yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's looking pretty nice.

Maybe you could get someone to make a higher res texture? To match Brawl's style a bit more? That could be interesting.

I'm hoping the spec maps will do the trick. If not, I'll do that.

Nano, I'm positively loving that Dry Bowser. Now, I'm not saying Pikazz's is bad, but this one is leagues better than the one he made. I love the edits you made, and just the words "spec maps" get me excited. Will that make him look more "HD", in a certain sense?

February 01, 2013, 07:39:20 PM #5368 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:42:38 PM by pikazz
damn, you making me look bad :srs: which it seems I am... ;_;

but yeah, my drybowser is soon 1-2 years old however...  :kdance: trying to defend my little honor that's left

are they any guides on spec maps? cause I would love to do so! yes, I have been away from model hacking to making Module hacks!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 01, 2013, 06:36:09 PM
Nano, I'm positively loving that Dry Bowser. Now, I'm not saying Pikazz's is bad, but this one is leagues better than the one he made. I love the edits you made, and just the words "spec maps" get me excited. Will that make him look more "HD", in a certain sense?
Yes. Its a material and shader thing that helps add more detail to the model.

Quote from: pikazz on February 01, 2013, 07:39:20 PM
damn, you making me look bad :srs: which it seems I am... ;_;

but yeah, my drybowser is soon 1-2 years old however...  :kdance: trying to defend my little honor that's left

are they any guides on spec maps? cause I would love to do so! yes, I have been away from model hacking to making Module hacks!
Yours was amazing at the time you releasd him. However, importing has a lot more potential, and Dry Bowser is one of my favorite imports. I couldn't resist re-making him, I hope you don't mind

I'll make a spec map tutorial soon