Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 02, 2013, 12:51:05 AM #5370 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:57:47 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 02, 2013, 12:47:12 AM
Yes. Its a material and shader thing that helps add more detail to the model.
Yours was amazing at the time you releasd him. However, importing has a lot more potential, and Dry Bowser is one of my favorite imports. I couldn't resist re-making him, I hope you don't mind

I'll make a spec map tutorial soon
sure, I dont mind :3 but I am green of envy for you making it and that damn sexyness on that model! :c
and he really needs a update because what you said, we can do more advance stuff now than the time I released it

and yeay! a spec map tutorial would be pretty good :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Boygos on February 02, 2013, 05:09:39 PM
Will Dry Bowser have moving eyes?
who are u asking this?
why are you asking this?
why wouldn't he?
so many questions...

Quote from: Boygos on February 02, 2013, 05:09:39 PM
Will Dry Bowser have moving eyes?
DDDDDDDDDuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He has some issues at the moment. SMF1 is going to fix the eye issues, and make him more brawl-styled

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 02, 2013, 06:22:43 PMDDDDDDDDDuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh He has some issues at the moment. SMF1 is going to fix the eye issues, and make him more brawl-styled
Wait so should I still keep your original texture? Or would you just want a Brawl styled texture? Also I'll trying to figure out what's causing DB problems after I release me Hammer Mario Bros, which will hopefully be in the next hour or two. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Dammit! Failed ninja attempt :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good lord. That is too good for words.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Guess what page number we're on?

3, 6, 9 standing real fine
move it to you (rig) it to me one mo' time
Get low, get low, get low, get low
TO THE WINDDDDDDOOOOOWWWWW
TO THE WALL
To the sweat drop down my keyboard
To all you imports crawl
To all rig rig mother[censored]er, all rig rig got damn
To all rig rig mother[censored]er, all rig rig got damn.



ok. I need to get some sleep now.


Quote from: Boygos on February 03, 2013, 05:43:16 AM
Guess what page number we're on?

3, 6, 9 standing real fine
move it to you (rig) it to me one mo' time
Get low, get low, get low, get low
TO THE WINDDDDDDOOOOOWWWWW
TO THE WALL
To the sweat drop down my keyboard
To all you imports crawl
To all rig rig mother[censored]er, all rig rig got damn
To all rig rig mother[censored]er, all rig rig got damn.



ok. I need to get some sleep now.
^Needs to be made into a YouTube vid so I can record it and put it on my mp3. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Boygos on February 03, 2013, 05:43:16 AM
Guess what page number we're on?

3, 6, 9 standing real fine
move it to you (rig) it to me one mo' time
Get low, get low, get low, get low
TO THE WINDDDDDDOOOOOWWWWW
TO THE WALL
To the sweat drop down my keyboard
To all you imports crawl
To all rig rig mother[censored]er, all rig rig got damn
To all rig rig mother[censored]er, all rig rig got damn.



ok. I need to get some sleep now.
...Yeah. You sir, need some sleep

:P
Quote from: Lee on February 03, 2013, 04:53:33 AM
Dammit! Failed ninja attempt :P
Quote from: Segtendo on February 03, 2013, 05:35:19 AM
Good lord. That is too good for words.
Thanks!

Sir! That Dry Bowser is sex. Full of sex.

I will be replacing the one I have on my SD, with this version for sure.

*Reminds you about Skull Kid*

February 03, 2013, 08:21:14 AM #5382 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:34:33 AM by _Data_Drain_
...And now instead of praising this mod 100%.

I actually have a few nitpicks with this... Mainly, the normals.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

damn, I am full of envy :c it's so sexy and much better than mine! *feeling bad*

but still, I am happy you still kept the way he is in his shell and Dry Bowser got a update :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

Data that's not a case of his texture being too white that's a case of the shader screwing up on Delfino which happens with quite a few mods.  Still something that should be fixed though. 

Though it looks excellent otherwise.  Big improvement on the one from 2011.