Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

it's just this what annoys ME the most:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


why have a hole for the arm, if it's not gonna move with it?

February 03, 2013, 09:21:46 PM #5401 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:28:07 PM by Nanobuds
His arm... moves in between the rib cage. That can be realistic for a skeleton!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




OP updated

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 03, 2013, 09:21:46 PM
But honestly, thats just with Brawl's animations. Rigging the shell would have made me too frustrated, and want to have dropped the project
My point exactly, Bowser has got weird animations, lot of them don't even look that real with dem bone rotations. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well, whatever, im satisfied with tou saying it could'e been done, but it would frustrate you/anyone xD

and please dont take this as hatred, i love ur rigs, and that is exactly the reason for me to double check the rigs :P


oh, btw, what's an ezio? :srs:

lolnonsense!yay

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 03, 2013, 04:11:11 PM
Delphino always causes issues with special shaders. I'm not sure where to start to fix that.

As for the normals, they look perfectly fine in 3ds Max. I have no clue why they get messed up when imported into Brawl. That just happens for some imports.
That's odd... Though that now makes the "Better normals" part a lie. Since the version Pikazz has does have proper normals... Thanks to Mewtwo2000.

When testing normals. You really should test them in game before anywhere else. Preferably on a stage with extremely strong lighting effects. Like Mewtwo2000's Phantom Ganon stage.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 03, 2013, 09:07:37 PM
It's a phuking sceleton. Since when did a bone bend around like rubber? There were only a few bones that had an excuse to bend because of where they were. And Nano has a point with Bowser's shell, Bowser's animations are just plain weird and the shell is the most noticable part of any rig because of dem bone rotations, the shell is practically the only thing wrong with Galaxy Bowser's rig, that and the legs' vertices were messed up and were like impossible to find dem stray vertices.
Also Dry Bowser's shell doesn't bend in any Mario game, so rigging the shell to the WaistN helps make the model accurate.
Now I can understand the legs being better aligned since those aren't too far away from the bones, I also see the fingers being moved a little bit around since those also aren't too far from the bones, Nano does proove a vaild point with the hand itself, though I will admit if done correctly, it can be aligned perfectly and not look too small.
I have rigged Melee Bowsers shell like Brawl Bowsers and I though the shell was easy O_o
but yeah, you have to rig like the things act so Dry Bowsers bones would actually be all Single Objects to a simple bone cause bones itself cant bend :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 03, 2013, 11:39:56 PM
That's odd... Though that now makes the "Better normals" part a lie. Since the version Pikazz has does have proper normals... Thanks to Mewtwo2000.

When testing normals. You really should test them in game before anywhere else. Preferably on a stage with extremely strong lighting effects. Like Mewtwo2000's Phantom Ganon stage.

I always like ignore the effects that happen on Delfino because I think it has to do with the stage rather than the import, unless what you're saying is that Mewtwo was able to make pikazz's DB not have any weird lighting on Delfino.
Also Delfino lags a little on Dolphin Emulator, also Mewtwo's Peach's Castle has bright lighting, and lags as fuke for me, most likely due to the amount of textures and the size of the textures that Mewtwo used.
Quote from: pikazz on February 03, 2013, 11:58:52 PM
I have rigged Melee Bowsers shell like Brawl Bowsers and I though the shell was easy O_o
but yeah, you have to rig like the things act so Dry Bowsers bones would actually be all Single Objects to a simple bone cause bones itself cant bend :/
You probably had an easier time because Melee Bowser's shell has lots of vertices because that's where the main prob is other than the animations themselves, the amount of vertices. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 04, 2013, 12:04:02 AM
You probably had an easier time because Melee Bowser's shell has lots of vertices because that's where the main prob is other than the animations themselves, the amount of vertices. :srs:
nope as I remember, Melee Bowser has fewer vertices points than Brawl Bowser, including his shell! D:
if something I really have problem with it it must be his belly!
Stupid Tinypic :C

February 04, 2013, 12:21:22 AM #5410 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:22:51 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 03, 2013, 07:36:10 PM
Yes sir it is. I'm lazy though...

But now I feel guilty. So I'll update it.

I hate you.
only 4 bb

Post Merge: February 04, 2013, 12:22:51 AM

do you still want Iron Man's movie model?


February 04, 2013, 12:26:25 AM #5411 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:27:51 AM by Mr.MW
dry bowser looks shiny as a pearl...
probably cuz of the spec maps
looks cool though
bout the normals doesnt exporting and reimporting in brawlbox the mdlo fix that issue?
you should give it a try

Quote from: pikazz on February 04, 2013, 12:07:24 AM
nope as I remember, Melee Bowser has fewer vertices points than Brawl Bowser, including his shell! D:
if something I really have problem with it it must be his belly!
Well then you're one lucky bastard. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

lol so good you finally updated your op after like 20 rigs xD
It looks so organized that it makes mine look like a magazine full of advertising rather than a character selection :( oh well.

And I really like how the arms separate from the body since it makes it even more realistic since skeletons aren't supposed to stretch.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 04, 2013, 01:16:53 AM
lol so good you finally updated your op after like 20 rigs xD
It looks so organized that it makes mine look like a magazine full of advertising rather than a character selection :( oh well.

And I really like how the arms separate from the body since it makes it even more realistic since skeletons aren't supposed to stretch.
Join the club, I wish i had a nice OP xD