Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on February 06, 2013, 04:46:43 AM
Yup I suddenly feel guilty for not watching the movie yet.
Well, it's coming to Blu-Ray and DVD soon, so that's something to look forward too :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Flygon on February 06, 2013, 04:46:43 AM
Yup I suddenly feel guilty for not watching the movie yet.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2013, 04:47:53 AM
I haven't seen it either >.>

It's at the top of my too-see list though
Heh, I see I'm not the only one.

I didn't see it in theaters either... Mainly, because I'm not fond of theaters...
:/

Quote from: Segtendo on February 06, 2013, 04:50:30 AM
Well, it's coming to Blu-Ray and DVD soon, so that's something to look forward too :P
This is indeed good news. I've heard a lot of good things about the movie.

Plus, good thing about DVDs/Blu-Ray? Extra features/Easter Eggs. Those are more often then not interesting as well.


Anywho. I'm gonna make sure to get Ralph when he's done. DK lacks mods. And... Lets face it. It's SUPER fitting, since he's a lot like DK anyway.
XD

Quote from: Segtendo on February 06, 2013, 04:50:30 AM
Well, it's coming to Blu-Ray and DVD soon, so that's something to look forward too :P
Yeah DVD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 06, 2013, 05:09:17 AM
Yeah DVD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^this lol also cant wait for Wreck it Ralph

I was hyped for WiR before, but after seeing it.. It was meh.. It wasnt bad but it wasnt as good as i hoped. :/

Sexy model there though!

Looking great so far :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

from wich game is that ralph model?
Is it from "Sonic and Sega Allstars racing trancformed"?

Can“t wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

removing my shadow over DK port from my roster just for get ralph model XD

also hoping for fix it felix but no good models for him sadly :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm pretty sure it's the sonic racing model... I'm not sure

February 06, 2013, 08:44:59 PM #5439 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 10:51:46 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2013, 08:01:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the sonic racing model... I'm not sure
It is, from All-Stars Racing Transformed.
The one from the WIR game looks like crap.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I know I have that game ._.
I never knew it is possible to rip models from xbox 360, ps3 or wii u

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on February 06, 2013, 10:42:54 PM
I never knew it is possible to rip models from xbox 360, ps3 or wii u
ASRT was released on PC.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on February 06, 2013, 10:42:54 PMI know I have that game ._. I never knew it is possible to rip models from xbox 360, ps3 or wii u
Wii U is too new to rip.

Heck, a model from a Wii U game in a Wii game...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Just look how beautiful this model is. He fits fine under the filesize also.


Rig is about 75% done. The torso is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to rig :srs: