Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2013, 12:01:43 PM
I'm gonna try bone edits for Iron Man.

@Keil:

Yes sir, I do plan on importing Generations Sonic using the same method I did for Shadow. He'll have his original spec maps as well as all his expressions.

The only reason Shadow didn't have movig spines is because it causes issues with the normals on his head. I hope Sonic wont have the same issue.
Huh, I always figured you didn't rig them because only the top and bottom spines where aligned with the bones, and not the rest of spines, didn't realize that the normal would also mess up.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 05, 2013, 10:45:16 PM
Huh, I always figured you didn't rig them because only the top and bottom spines where aligned with the bones, and not the rest of spines, didn't realize that the normal would also mess up.
It lined up just fine. I rigged them before and It looked awesome. However, he got a random dark spot on his forehead.

And the freezing stopped when I didn't rig them for some reason.

April 09, 2013, 01:55:37 AM #5777 Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 01:59:51 AM by Nanobuds
New Spec Map tutorial!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0ledsl3inx4dzg/Spec%20Maps.rar

Update on stuffs:

-Iron Man v2 is lined up to bones and ready to rig
-Mewtwo Trainer is mostly rigged. Just some tweaks
-Generations Sonic will be released after these two
-Captain America v2 is on the plan list as well

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 01:55:37 AMUpdate on stuffs: -Iron Man v2 is lined up to bones and ready to rig -Mewtwo Trainer is mostly rigged. Just some tweaks -Generations Sonic will be released after these two -Captain America v2 is on the plan list as well
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 09, 2013, 02:15:13 AM

1. The pic is broken

2. Are you sure your body is ready? Can it handle these models? Can it? Can it Chaos_Knight?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No guarantees yet. The UPK compression on these models is.... weird. And the game cmae out 2 days ago lol it took me weeks to figure out DCUO lol


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 02:18:31 AM1. The pic is broken 2. Are you sure your body is ready? Can it handle these models? Can it? Can it Chaos_Knight?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
1. What? The pic works fine for me. Good home, you're drunk. :srs:

2.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

April 09, 2013, 02:40:24 AM #5782 Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 02:41:21 AM by Kage Ryu
1. The number of memes on this page is too damn high.

2. My body was not ready for those models.

3. ???

4. Profit.


Success. Boygos got the models.


Operation Avengers v2 Initiated.

What about Classic?

And I must say, those models look so much better than UMvC3.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sexy Captain America revamp? Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



gimme hulk, and when i finish his rig i'll send it to you so you can release more avengers together, also, he won't be a PSA model, i'll just stick it to regular DK


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 09, 2013, 02:24:02 AM
1. What? The pic works fine for me. Good home, you're drunk. :srs:

2.
pic doesn't work for me, it also doesn't work in Nano's quote. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.