Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


:patrick:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 10, 2013, 12:15:40 AM
:patrick:
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Collab with StarWaffle:


I am now his personal rigger dude. So expect some sexy collabs between him and I.

Nano and Waffle? Working together?
I'm in heaven.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nano and Waffle will be collaborators forever and ever?

You two shall now be known as.. Naffle.


Starbuds. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I love the sound of "Naffle"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Starwaffle = Starbuds Naffle
Nanobuds = NanoWaffle Naffle




So...

Guess who just got their capture card in the mail today?

This guyyyy.

Expect more videos of my stuff.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 15, 2013, 09:43:55 PM
So...

Guess who just got their capture card in the mail today?

This guyyyy.

Expect more videos of my stuff.
dats good to know
i bought one on black friday for 27 bucks with a mail-in rebate of 26 dollars.  Got my rebate back a couple of months ago so i really got it for a dollar.
quality is not hd though, but it works
on topic:
does that luigi have face expressions or something?

April 16, 2013, 02:26:15 AM #5804 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:36:56 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
Yeah, he does

Post Merge: April 16, 2013, 03:36:56 AM

Yay
[Brawl Hacks] Ezio Auditore vs Connor Kenway

[Brawl Hacks] Master Chief vs The Arbiter