Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have never played Castle Crashers but they look great! You and StarWaffle make one heck of a collab, can't wait to see what else you guys have to bring.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


April 17, 2013, 03:21:28 PM #5821 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:25:02 PM by StarWaffle
Oh man you really should. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

I recommend to play co-op with friends though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only find the game fun with Co-op. My friends and I use to play it all the time

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 17, 2013, 03:21:28 PM
Oh man you really should. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

I recommend to play co-op with friends though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looks great

i still play castle crashers, co-op is better. its not as fun alone
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

seeing that ingame pic, it feels like the overall clothes dont quite match with the arms/head/legs... it looks like two completely different styles



I see you used you're new game capture. :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is anyone else having a hard time with using Shadow? The game automatically freezes the second I try to use him in a match.



Quote from: Keil Crimson on April 19, 2013, 07:34:21 PM
Is anyone else having a hard time with using Shadow? The game automatically freezes the second I try to use him in a match.
Are you using him with Sonic's moveset? Or with one of the many Shadow Movesets?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 19, 2013, 08:15:50 PM
O rly? Do you use PM?

Yes, as a matter of fact.

Lemme guess, that's the problem? Cause the other Shadow that's the Sonic model with the Generations parts doesn't work anymore either.


It's official. P:M hates Shadow.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Beyonds Zero. Do it. Please.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Keil Crimson on April 20, 2013, 01:24:16 AM
Yes, as a matter of fact.

Lemme guess, that's the problem? Cause the other Shadow that's the Sonic model with the Generations parts doesn't work anymore either.
He works for me though... odd.

Try shrinking dem texture resolutions.