Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

On Tabuu! On Tabuu! Replace all the Bosses with Pokemon! I'll help!

Conkledurr over Petey Piranha, lol.


May 09, 2013, 02:13:48 AM #5926 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:14:44 AM by Nanobuds
I'd like to see Omega from the sonic series on Galleom. Or even an eggman mech. That's on my to-do list.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 02:13:48 AM
I'd like to see Omega from the sonic series on Galleom. Or even an eggman mech. That's on my to-do list.

Haha. That's a funny prospect. What if all the bosses were some sort of Eggman Mech? Like, pod and all?


I kinda want to replace subspace enemies with more franchise enemies

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 02:27:56 AM
I kinda want to replace subspace enemies with more franchise enemies

A long time ago I seriously considered replacing all the SSE with Eggman robos (And the Primids with Shadow Androids). I actually got started on it too. The Feyish were replaced with Buzzbombers and the Roaders with Motobugs. I never put them on the vault, though, so someone else did them and released their own version.

I also replaced Primid with Silver Sonic, but I realized I really messed up the model and textures, so that never got released.

Definitely possible though.


I want to give a small warning to my fellow brawl modders;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 03:12:36 PM
I want to give a small warning to my fellow brawl modders;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah i saw that i was not going to use unless i saw a video about it

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 03:12:36 PM
I want to give a small warning to my fellow brawl modders;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lol. I don't need yo' fancy codes. I'm gonna make my OWN extra slot! With blackjack! And Giga Bowser!

You know what! FORGET the blackjack!

Although, in all seriousness, even as a glitched buggy mess it's still pretty exciting.
Remember when the hacking dev type people figured out Seven-Player Brawl?


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 02:27:56 AM
I kinda want to replace subspace enemies with more franchise enemies
I have patapons over the sprites (those 2D enemies) just for my enjoyment :P
Also, if you import tabuu over someone and get the effects to work, let me know. I have tabuu over C.Falcon unreleased cause I couldn't get him to look like tabuu. He is grey and color is given by some animation type (I can't remember atm).

Quote from: Spex130 on May 09, 2013, 03:29:20 PM
Remember when the hacking dev type people figured out Seven-Player Brawl?
Say what? is that possible?

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 01:33:04 AM
How would you guys like to see me import Mewtwo over the Tabuu boss fight?
Eh...

That would look very VERY odd...

Since Tabuu splits himself apart. And just in general has a lot of moves Mewtwo would never use...

...

Unless you actually plan to change all the animations, and some programming changes as well.

As much as I'd love using those codes, I'm gonna stay safe and not use them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 09, 2013, 04:06:10 PM
Eh...

That would look very VERY odd...

Since Tabuu splits himself apart. And just in general has a lot of moves Mewtwo would never use...

...

Unless you actually plan to change all the animations, and some programming changes as well.

I plan to edit most of the animations.
Idk about the actual move set though.

If it ends up looking pretty meh then I won't release it.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 02:27:56 AM
I kinda want to replace subspace enemies with more franchise enemies
Do this, and I will be your best friend forever.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

nano, would you be interested in modifying boss battle mode with me?
i lack ideas atm and i need scenes with the bones of some bosses...

Quote from: joke king on May 09, 2013, 08:01:02 PM
nano, would you be interested in modifying boss battle mode with me?
i lack ideas atm and i need scenes with the bones of some bosses...

I know I've actually kinda been spamming up this thread, so this will be my last post here for a while, but if this really happens can I hop in too? Sounds fun.