Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

If I recall, wasn't there a mobile app with all the suits? I know there's no console game (to my knowledge) of Iron Man 3.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 11, 2013, 03:11:56 PM
If I recall, wasn't there a mobile app with all the suits? I know there's no console game (to my knowledge) of Iron Man 3.
Correct. The models and textures from that app are actually extremely good.

We're using the Mark 7 from the MMO. Beyond is texturing it.

Have you found iron patriot though ??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on May 11, 2013, 08:10:50 PM
Have you found iron patriot though ??
Nope. I'll have to make a custom one.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 11, 2013, 08:15:28 PM
Nope. I'll have to make a custom one.

you don't need to make a custom one you have the model but the thing you are missing is the texture you will need to make a custom texture of hotrod

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Collab with Spex for Peardian's Mack Challenge.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat Mack. All of my yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That is indeed sexy.

And Nano, your avi looks like an assassin Ghost Rider. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dude, Mack looks so damn good, makes my texturing jobs look like utter [censored].

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 13, 2013, 01:21:51 AM
Collab with Spex for Peardian's Mack Challenge.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glorious. Simply glorious.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 13, 2013, 01:27:00 AMAnd Nano, your avi looks like an assassin Ghost Rider. O.o
I think it's a dead Assassin.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Heh, thanks everyone.

Remember that Peardian made the beautiful model and textures. This woulsn't have been possible without him.

My avatar is just a ghost Connor Kenway. I found it on tumblr and just thought it would make a cool Avatar.

Mack looks sexy. :srs: too bad I can't get it. I will always keep Sephiroth over ROB. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


May 13, 2013, 03:41:43 AM #5968 Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:51:29 PM by Nanobuds
Lol I'll probably end up using the 1-slot version without the light edits for myself. I like my rob slots.

@Everyone
A buddy of mine is building me a computer with extreme processing power.

So once I get that set up, expect some more streaming/recording of imports and other gaming videos.
I'm gonna get into making some Skyrim mods. Imagine some Master Chief armor or Ezio robes

Post Merge: May 13, 2013, 11:51:28 PM



Ninka_Kiwi's Model

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 13, 2013, 03:41:43 AM

Post Merge: May 13, 2013, 11:51:28 PM



Ninka_Kiwi's Model
Looks good, You shoud add him a crown like zelda or maybe one like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.