Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 14, 2013, 12:07:43 AM #5970 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:50:51 AM by Spex130
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 13, 2013, 03:41:43 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Speaking of Assassins. You never finished judging that tournament, haha.

That's pretty nice though! I want.



Very nice work on Mac. I love that the glow is in his mouth.


Quote from: Spex130 on May 14, 2013, 12:07:43 AM
Speaking of Assassins. You never finished judging that tournament, haha.

That's pretty nice though! I want.
Not all the judges responded. So I just kinda let it go... heh.

@Link fans: I may make a few minor edits to the model, if Ninka doesn't mind.

@Vaan
Thanks!

Dat Triforce is so out of place. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 14, 2013, 02:13:53 AM
Dat Triforce is so out of place. lol

Well I was trying to find something to go there instead of the old assassin belt that Ezio has. I attempted to model it differently, but it still looks pretty off. I'm just not sure how to mkae it look not out of place, and to make it look in character.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 13, 2013, 01:21:51 AM
Collab with Spex for Peardian's Mack Challenge.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It pains me to see such epic Mario characters made by Peardian and not know who they are without someone else commenting about that character. :( I need to play SMRPG.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 14, 2013, 02:31:46 AM
It pains me to see such epic Mario characters made by Peardian and not know who they are without someone else commenting about that character. :( I need to play SMRPG.

Yes, you do. It's available on Club Nintendo right now for 200 coins.

Mack looks awesome. It's great to see some models over ROB since he doesn't have a whole lot.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 14, 2013, 02:22:09 AM
Well I was trying to find something to go there instead of the old assassin belt that Ezio has. I attempted to model it differently, but it still looks pretty off. I'm just not sure how to mkae it look not out of place, and to make it look in character.

Make it an engraving on his waist thingy. Instead of a golden flying thing, it can be a nice and sexy texture that adds details but blends in with the rest of the model.

Glad to see that Assassin Link is still going to be released =D


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are you going and try to get that cape to flow with his hat bones?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2013, 10:12:15 PM
Are you going and try to get that cape to flow with his hat bones?
Nawww bone edits hate me.

I got it rigged so it looks good though. Its not all stiff.



Heres how the emblem is coming (Triforce is now 3D not just a flat texture), let me know if it looks any better/what to add.

Only thing I dislike about the new model is the lack of the bow, but other then that, the edits look great on AC link

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 17, 2013, 11:06:36 PM


Heres how the emblem is coming (Triforce is now 3D not just a flat texture), let me know if it looks any better/what to add.

Only thing I dislike about the new model is the lack of the bow, but other then that, the edits look great on AC link
I love it!

The only issue with the bow is that it caused a lot of clipping, and I'm really pushing filesize.

If you still want it I can try to add it back in... but texture quality will suffer for it.