Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2013, 11:19:08 PM
I love it!

The only issue with the bow is that it caused a lot of clipping, and I'm really pushing filesize.

If you still want it I can try to add it back in... but texture quality will suffer for it.

Hmmm, Alrighty then that's fine. And I'll send you the emblem if you'd like.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 13, 2013, 03:41:43 AM
Lol I'll probably end up using the 1-slot version without the light edits for myself. I like my rob slots.

@Everyone
A buddy of mine is building me a computer with extreme processing power.

So once I get that set up, expect some more streaming/recording of imports and other gaming videos.
I'm gonna get into making some Skyrim mods. Imagine some Master Chief armor or Ezio robes

Thats cool. I always wanted to make skyrim mods...

Quote

Post Merge: May 13, 2013, 11:51:28 PM



Ninka_Kiwi's Model

is this based on something? i ahvent really kept up with this thread, so im not sure if it is.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey Nano. I've been playing Wind Waker recently, and I've been wondering: what happened to Pik's Toon Zelda? That in your summer game plan?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 19, 2013, 09:59:04 PM
Hey Nano. I've been playing Wind Waker recently, and I've been wondering: what happened to Pik's Toon Zelda? That in your summer game plan?
Her rig is pissin me off. So yeah. But she will be done soon, shes toward the top of my to-do list.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 19, 2013, 10:42:14 PM
Her rig is pissin me off. So yeah. But she will be done soon, shes toward the top of my to-do list.
Dress?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




Dat shield... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 20, 2013, 01:55:20 AM #5993 Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:02:56 AM by Nanobuds
Its attached to his gauntlet so that his hidden blade can come out

Post Merge: May 20, 2013, 02:02:56 AM

Released
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/05/19/ganon-better-be-watchin-his-back/



Gees he looks cool, well done on the rig and adjustments to the model Nano.



Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2013, 04:07:52 PM
Top 10!



GZ
and lol i am there too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 19, 2013, 11:37:10 PM
Yes.

And just Toon Zelda doesnt match the bones well
Would suggest bone edits but that would just end up being too much work and would probably screw over animations. :P What exactly doesn't fit the bones? Her whole body? Part of her dress? Her head?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.