Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I wish I had a bad-ass PC that can run high-end games ;-;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Btw, i forget to tell you something. I fixed your Vector.
Now he work perfectly, no freeze anymore.

And for the hand, take the shader of the hand of original Sonic, this one is more dark than other one.

Quote from: KTH on May 22, 2013, 05:17:56 PM
Btw, i forget to tell you something. I fixed your Vector.
Now he work perfectly, no freeze anymore.

And for the hand, take the shader of the hand of original Sonic, this one is more dark than other one.

Really? What was wrong with vector?

And I'll use the shader to see how that looks.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2013, 05:37:02 PM
Really? What was wrong with vector?

And I'll use the shader to see how that looks.

File Size. So I resized some texture and now he work perfectly.

Quote from: KTH on May 22, 2013, 07:31:41 PM
File Size. So I resized some texture and now he work perfectly.
If I had a nickel for everytime I ran into that problem. :>.>:
Also congrats on the new computer, but doesn't this mean you still have the other one? Why not release Sonic from that computer?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Cuzzzz idk I kinda lost interest in everything except my new computer and getting it set up and customized.

Plus it's finals week. So that takes up most of my time.

Yah, my exams are over, though my Chemistry teacher says that we'll "have" a final exam. Personally I don't see him making one because I doubt he'll want to grade it over the summer.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 23, 2013, 12:20:40 AM
Cuzzzz idk I kinda lost interest in everything except my new computer and getting it set up and customized.

Plus it's finals week. So that takes up most of my time.
Don't rush man. Finals week is untouchable. You keep focus on your finals and we'll be patient. I just had a whole month of partial exams followed by finals and projects, it was busy time, so I get you. My semester finished already so now I am free! and I am sure you'll get some time when you are done.

For now let's all be patient and let the man do what he must.

I have only 1 final this morning, then I'm done. I'm suppose to stay at school the whole day though... But ima sneak out after my final :V

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 23, 2013, 11:47:50 AM
I have only 1 final this morning, then I'm done. I'm suppose to stay at school the whole day though... But ima sneak out after my final :V
Atta boy, Nano.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol
Next week is my last week, off on Monday, and then Thursday and Friday are half days, and it's pretty much going to be a short week of us staying at the school. Of course Seniors get the week off. :>.>: Anyways keep at the finals, last thing you need is to screw up your grades this close to the end of the school year. 
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 26, 2013, 06:28:18 PMHey guys. Check out my new stuffs. http://infinitesmashteam.com/ kbye
"Sonic... BOOM"

You just made me think of Guile.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sonic AND Mack?
You are too awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]