Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on May 26, 2013, 07:02:12 PMSonic Gen. freeze for me. :c
Do you use PM?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509





Hmm. Try reducing the textures

Work, thanks.
You did a nice job with this Sonic. I like it.

Here's a fix for Project M.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/39qi4558h4c6d3x/Generations%20Sonic%20%28Project%20M%20Fix%29.rar

Not only do the outfits have their sizes reduced by half, but the Fitmotionetc file has the textures for the spring reduced, which is required as the game will freeze if you use the spring without doing so.

So yeah, add this to your download as an option for P:M players like myself and others. :3


Ahh, I didn't think to shrink the spring.

I'm out of town, so I'll update it when I get home

P:M rocks, but the filesize limitations are ridiculous at times...
i know this for a fact, since my latest imports have a significant quality reduce because of me testing in P:M...

Who knew this guy was in Sonic Generations...


Over Dedede. I still gotta make new gloves. His original ones were too high poly and I didn't feel like T-Posing his fingers.

Oh, and Seggy T ripped the model for me.

I knew. Apparently he only appears in the statue room......as a statue.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 29, 2013, 04:55:48 AM
Here's a fix for Project M.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/39qi4558h4c6d3x/Generations%20Sonic%20%28Project%20M%20Fix%29.rar

Not only do the outfits have their sizes reduced by half, but the Fitmotionetc file has the textures for the spring reduced, which is required as the game will freeze if you use the spring without doing so.

So yeah, add this to your download as an option for P:M players like myself and others. :3
This helped me. It also worked for Gens Shadow. :kdance:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


June 01, 2013, 06:58:07 PM #6059 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:18:54 PM by Nanobuds
I love you

For those wondering  about Toon Zelda...

I'm out of town right now, and she's at home on my desktop. She's almost done... I just need more tweaks to her dress.