Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaiz. Fun fact: the trophy's main texture was a nice 1024x1024.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 01, 2013, 05:23:23 PM
I knew. Apparently he only appears in the statue room......as a statue.
Indeed. Never did get any :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, looks like one of my Favorite Sonic Characters will finally be joining the Brawl! Good job with that T-pose so far.

Another fun fact: Big WAS originally going to be in the game as an NPC. There are a few unused files that list him as an NPC, and Kyle Hebert (his current Voice Actor) was listed in the game's Credits in spite of the fact that Big never appears in the main game.

Also, I told Segtendo where the statue files were. :)
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Yeah, I talked to Kyle once and he even stated that he had done the voice work for him, but things just ended up getting cut from the game. A LOT of things.

Also, I saw the thread title and was expecting Blaze. I'm disappointed. XD


Quote from: JoeTE on June 01, 2013, 08:27:52 PM
Also, I told Segtendo where the statue files were. :)
I thank you for your knowledge of Sonic Generations hacking ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Now all he needs is a fishing rod :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 03, 2013, 05:20:02 PM #6066 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:12:58 PM by Nanobuds
Ima trying to find a good model of a rod.

He had by far been the hardest model to rig yet. Dedede's proportions are wacky... His legs aren't perfect but they will have to do.


Nanowaffle Naffle strikes back.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2013, 05:05:57 PM
Who knew this guy was in Sonic Generations...

Model looks pretty damn nice to be from a character who just had a few cameos on that game (According to the Wiki). I somehow hated his playthrough and loved it at the same time, on S.A. 1. Guess I sorta liked it because it was... Something new?

Anyways, can't wait to try him out! He'll probably make me learn2DDD.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 03, 2013, 05:20:02 PM
Ima trying to find a good model of a rod.

He had by far been the hardest model to rig yet. Dedede's proportions are wacky... His legs aren't perfect but they will have to do.


Nanowaffle Naffle strikes back.
http://i.imgur.com/BcQAFwZ.png
Nanobuds: Waffle's rigging machine. Dat lazy Waffle :oshi:

Yeah the Bigs gameplay was kinda odd for a Sonic game... It was fun, yet could also get frustrating when trying to catch that Froggy thing.

@Everyone

Here's a progress update:

Bigs is done. I just need to find a good fishing rod model.

Totodile is done except for a bug with the eyes. I dunno what's causing them to be wacky...

I'm also rigging Ninka's Cloud model. That's about 50% complete.

I just had an idea.
You know Gamma Ridley's Pokemon Trainer over Ike? Why not borrow from that model?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was thinkin about that earlier.

But it's missing the reel and the lure. Ill probably end up making my own parts to add on to it.

What's wrong with his eyes? Are the irises moving oddly, like one almost always not visible, or is it not that kind of error? :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 04, 2013, 06:30:14 PM #6072 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:33:34 PM by Nanobuds
Since the eyes are on the side of his head, we decided to not give him moving eyes since it may look odd.

But he will have expressions, so I did all the same for adding moving eyes. Except I made the iris and highlight textures transparent 2x2 textures. In game the eyes are black... Yet his blink and hurt textures still appear. So it's something to do with the iris and highlight textures

In BB the iris and highlight textures are white. It's fixed if you turn those ones off...



I got it to kind of work.... at a price.

June 04, 2013, 06:36:04 PM #6074 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:50:52 PM by Nanobuds
What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me

Post Merge: June 04, 2013, 07:50:52 PM

So the only issue is that he doesn't have his FS eyes. I won't have wifi on my laptop until I get home, but I'll update him once I get it working properly.

http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.ca/2013/06/lsteam-presents-totodile.html?m=1