Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 22, 2013, 06:45:07 PM

Woah. This looks waaaaaaaaaay better than the one that's out now. I'm guessing it's pretty much ready for release?

How's Mega Charizard doing, BTW?

Holy [censored]. Batman looks amazing.
May I expect spec maps? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 22, 2013, 07:02:44 PM #6257 Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:05:00 PM by FitNanobuds06.pcs
Yeah, he's pretty much ready to go. Expect him tonight or tomorrow.

Mega Zard hasn't had any progress since my last preview. I've been working mostly on Batman the past week.

Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 22, 2013, 07:00:44 PM
Holy [censored]. Batman looks amazing.
May I expect spec maps? :af:

Why of course sir. I made the cape look silky and very sexy.

Oh, I said in the WIP thread but not here... well he's on Snake.

And the cape has its own bones.

So it flows in the wind.

#SpexIsAGod

Quote from: FitNanobuds06.pcs on September 22, 2013, 07:02:44 PMMega Zard hasn't had any progress since my last preview. I've been working mostly on Batman the past week.

Why of course sir. I made the cape look silky and very sexy.

Oh, I said in the WIP thread but not here... well he's on Snake.

And the cape has its own bones.

So it flows in the wind.

#SpexIsAGod

I didn't even know it was possible to add textures to something like a cape (although I guess it makes sense). With all that stuff, I see why you were busy. lol

Specs, designed cape, and cape bones? Awesome...

Spex edited Snake's headband and attached it to the torso. So the cape flows like other Brawl characters.

The cape has specular maps so that it looks smooth and silky.

However, some animations can be kinda awkward. But its better than nothing.

Black Boo is going to release it within the next hour or so... so get ready.

Oh [censored] yes.
This'll be THE Batman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 22, 2013, 07:23:12 PM #6261 Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:28:46 PM by Dmickolas
Quote from: FitNanobuds06.pcs on September 22, 2013, 07:15:26 PM
Spex edited Snake's headband and attached it to the torso. So the cape flows like other Brawl characters.

The cape has specular maps so that it looks smooth and silky.

However, some animations can be kinda awkward. But its better than nothing.

Black Boo is going to release it within the next hour or so... so get ready.
The other guy's cape just stayed curled in the same position the whole time, so I'll take it. lol

Wish I could use it today, but I doubt I'll be able to make it happen. I'll be Gotham's protector tomorrow, I guess.



Enjoy!

Anyways... now that he's done... here is my next rig:



Note: Mega Zard is also in progress. However, since he is going to need a lot of edits and UV mapping and stuff, he will probably take longer to finish

Quote from: FitNanobuds06.pcs on September 22, 2013, 07:35:07 PM
Enjoy!

Anyways... now that he's done... here is my next rig:



Note: Mega Zard is also in progress. However, since he is going to need a lot of edits and UV mapping and stuff, he will probably take longer to finish
Cool! Over CF?

Yeah, I thought he'd be a pain in the neck.



Batman...Flash...

i should see if i cant find the injustice flashpoint batman model for you to rig

^ I guess you got it, then?

How hard is each costume to rig if you have the one done?