Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

His head clips a lot... That's the only issue right now

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mewtwo with his cape from the anime would be pretty sick, and if you wanted to make it a bit different from regular Mewtwo, you could always put his giant spoon from the manga on his back to give a badass feel.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd even volunteer to model it if you just rigged it as I have a clear picture as to how it should look in my mind.


I was thinking about making caped Mewtwo also. I dunno about the spoon though.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 01:35:47 AM
I was thinking about making caped Mewtwo also. I dunno about the spoon though.

It was just an idea, been reading a bit of berserk, and the combo reminded me of how badass a large weapon and cape looked in berserk, so I figured the combo would look good with Mewtwo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yeah if it was just the cape I'd be down with that too.

I love the cape idea.

Just so we're clear, about how many models to you plan to make? I have here:

* Mega Mewtwo Y (basically done)
* Deoxys (coming along well)
* Mega Mewtwo X
* Melee Mewtwo (probably)
* Mew (maybe)
* Darkai
* Caped Mewtwo (maybe)

Not that I'm complaining. lol

Yeah that's the plan so far. Not all will be done by 3.0, but hopefully most will

October 22, 2013, 02:10:37 AM #6306 Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:11:41 AM by Dmickolas
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 01:55:38 AM
Yeah that's the plan so far. Not all will be done by 3.0, but hopefully most will
Okay, cool. I personally don't care when they're done since rushing never helps. I really appreciate you doing this, especially since you're going to give the models a lot more attention than many others would, and it'd be a lot of work even if you didn't.

I don't want to stifle the discussion, so I'll bring up an idea that's now possible with the alt costume engine: for characters like Darkrai, who have things like Mewtwo's powers but have them manifest slightly differently (like Darkrai's Dark Pulse as opposed to Shadow Ball), would they each be able to have their own effects without screwing around too much with the P:M files? It could be something as simple as making the Mewtwo SB effect darker.

Also, don't forget that if you need some specialty bonesets mixed up I can help with that.


If you make a caped Mewtwo, you can use Lucario's dreads to animate it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just saw the Pokemon Movie 16... :notimp:. Anyway, I'm sure we think caped Mewtwo would be a nice touch, but we know what we're waiting for. Mega Charizard X. Yeaaaah, that's right. I'm in no rush to see him, but I can honestly say that it may even be more popular than Mega Lucario.


the whole mewtwo in 3.0 thing may actually get me back to some individual "lazy" imports on him...
i loved mewtwo in melee, so yeah.


I have almost all of your work on my SD Card.

Amazing job. Keep it up! (:

October 27, 2013, 04:36:01 AM #6313 Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 07:20:54 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Boygos on October 26, 2013, 09:38:28 PM
Your things.

I like them.

Your face. I like it.

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on October 26, 2013, 11:21:43 PM
I have almost all of your work on my SD Card.

Amazing job. Keep it up! (:
Thanks braaaaahhhhh

Post Merge: October 27, 2013, 07:20:54 PM




+ 100 for the floating blue rim like Mewtwo.

I didn't realize how small he was until I saw him next to his normal form. Are you considering making a one-slot resize?