Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

That is the resize. Mega Y is smaller right?

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 27, 2013, 11:04:58 PM
That is the resize. Mega Y is smaller right?
Mega Mewtwo Y is like 4 feet tall. =p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Mewtwo's normal form is 6'07" while his Y form is 4'11", so he should actually probablly be a little shorter. Honestly looks fine as is though.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 27, 2013, 11:04:58 PM
That is the resize. Mega Y is smaller right?
Quote from: BurgerKingJigglypuff on October 27, 2013, 11:23:29 PM
Mega Mewtwo Y is like 4 feet tall. =p
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 27, 2013, 11:23:46 PM
Mewtwo's normal form is 6'07" while his Y form is 4'11", so he should actually probablly be a little shorter. Honestly looks fine as is though.
Wow. Would not have guessed that! My bad.

Nano really loves us... <4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll go ahea and make him a tad smaller then.

r u also gonna do Mega Mewtwo X? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I dunno, his size looks fine to me, even if he isn't exactly 4 feet. When was size ever a thing of importance in Smash anyway?

Quote from: 8XSD on October 28, 2013, 12:56:27 AM
r u also gonna do Mega Mewtwo X? O.o
I started him today. Kinda. But it isn't turning out too well :V

I may have to make most of him from scratch.

Is he a new custom model or is it modified from Vaanrose's?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2013, 01:26:25 AM
Is he a new custom model or is it modified from Vaanrose's?

I'd assume it'd be based off of Starwaffle's.

X, I mean. Not Y.


Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2013, 01:26:25 AM
Is he a new custom model or is it modified from Vaanrose's?
X?

I plan to modify Star's Mewtwo model for that

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2013, 03:03:47 AM
X?

I plan to modify Star's Mewtwo model for that
I was talking about Mewtwo Y :P
Was it an edit on Vaanrose's custom model?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh yeah it's Vaan's model. All I did was edit the eyes so that they can move, and the tail so that it fit the skeleton.