Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.



You were on my shapchat bestie list for a day.

You should feel honored.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 29, 2013, 01:34:21 AM
You were on my shapchat bestie list for a day.

You should feel honored.
You still are on mine I think lol


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on October 22, 2013, 11:28:10 PM Just saw the Pokemon Movie 16... :notimp:. Anyway, I'm sure we think caped Mewtwo would be a nice touch, but we know what we're waiting for. Mega Charizard X. Yeaaaah, that's right. I'm in no rush to see him, but I can honestly say that it may even be more popular than Mega Lucario.
I agree. Especially his shiny form. OMG, I want it to replace blue charizard!
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.


Kinda. I only got the face and upper torso done. I've been busy with PM alts.

nice, i actually thought you didnt even start him yet, can't wait for 3.0 btw. :P

Hey guys. I made a thing for a certain something. But my thing was rejected for that something.

So I'm going to share my thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35090

Wow. That looks a lot better than mine.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 29, 2013, 03:10:20 AM
Hey guys. I made a thing for a certain something. But my thing was rejected for that something.

So I'm going to share my thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35090

Their . My download. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really hoping to see Mega Mewtwo Y soon, look great dude!

Quote from: galaga4991 on December 11, 2013, 06:35:44 AM
Really hoping to see Mega Mewtwo Y soon, look great dude!
umm dude... Mega Mewtwo Y is already released... dont u mean Mega Mewtwo X? xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I think he means my Project M version

oh, that'd be sweet, btw i luv the golden armor mewtwo...
idk if u made it or waffle or team naffle, or neither of you 2, but it's epic anyway.